Helly Hansen Men's Crew Midlayer Jacket
|Price:||£80.00 - £158.06|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Hellytech protection (waterproof, breathable, windproof)
- Fleece lined collar and pockets, as well as an adjustable fit add extra protection from the cold
- 2 ply fabric construction, one hand adjustable hem, adjustable cuffs, hand warmer pockets
- Quick-dry lined for comfort, durable water Repellency treatment (DWR) and fully seam sealed to ensure full weather protection
- A Helly Hansen global best seller
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Helly Hansen Crew Midlayer Jacket
AN OPTIMAL THREE LAYER/MID LAYER JACKET. IDEAL FOR THE HH THREE LAYER SYSTEM.
A global bestseller! When the weather calls for added protection this water-resistant breathable jacket keeps you warm and dry. Fleece lined collar and pockets and adjustable fit add extra protection from the cold.Features HELLY TECH® PROTECTION Fully seam sealed Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR) 2 ply fabric construction Waterproof windproof and breathable Lined for comfort Hip length fitted design Embroider friendly One hand adjustable hem Adjustable cuffs Hand warmer pockets Fleece lined Quick dry lining
1 x Jacket
From the manufacturer
An optimal three layer/mid layer jacket. Ideal for the HH three layer system.
When the weather calls for added protection, this water-resistant, breathable jacket keeps you warm and dry. Fleece lined collar and pockets and adjustable fit add extra protection from the cold.
- Helly tech protection
- Embroider friendly
- One hand adjustable hem
- Adjustable cuffs
- Hand warmer pockets
- Fleece lined
- Hip length, design
- Quick dry lining
- Lined for comfort
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully seam sealed
- Two ply fabric construction
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
Helly Tech Protection
For everyday use and moderate weather conditions Helly Tech Protection gear will keep you dry, comfortable and protected. Since the 1980s Helly Tech fabrics have kept outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable by letting condensation and perspiration escape while keeping rain, wind and snow out. Helly tech protection gear is fully seam sealed, waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Top Customer Reviews
Very warm; don't think you're going to wear this when it's above much above 10 degrees C - more like 5-8 degrees and you can still wear this and a t-shirt. So warm you'll probably want to take it off at the supermarket if you're going to spend any extended time there.
I wouldn't hesitate to wear this to a (business) casual function or a golf course, etc.
At around 60 quid it's an absolute steal (sports stores sell it for ~120 around here).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Superb jacket.wore this in minus 22 whilst skiing (albeit had 6 thin layers underneath) - waterproof and breathable. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Silverlight
Fantastic jacket I wear it everyday would recommend ordering a L but all round awesome jacketPublished 4 months ago by Thomas
Average jacket but definitely not water resistant. Worn in a light shower and it gave out in about 30 seconds.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love the fit and design of the jacket and u can feel the heat from the lining. I'm usually a large and it fitted perfectly.Published 6 months ago by MR M OBYRNE
Even though the jacket was slightly larger than what I usually receive when buying jackets size L, it is one of the best jackets I bought. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Hat3r
Look for similar items by category
- Clothing > Men > Coats & Jackets > Jackets
- Sports & Outdoors > Camping & Hiking > Clothing > Men > Jackets
- Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Boating > Clothing > Men > Jackets
- Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Boating > Clothing > Men > Rain Jackets
- Sports & Outdoors > Winter Sports > Skiing > Clothing > Men > Jackets