Mugig Cables Short Audio Guitar Effect Pedal Cables Cords Instrument Patch Cables Wire 15cm( 6'') with Right Angle Plugs Professional Noiseless( Pack of 3) (Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mugig patch cables are perfect to connect multiple guitar/bass effect pedals or stomp boxes, which right angle allows close space on pedal-board to help it keep neat and organized.
- Oxygen-free copper 22AWG for enhancing signal clarity and 4 layers of protective & isolating material to minimize the background noise.
- Solid heavy duty 1/4" (6.35mm) Copper plugs are durable for long time use and the outer cover of the PVC coat is soft & flexible to prevent twisting, kinking and tangling.
- The interior soldered joints are covered with shrink wrapped rubber tube to prevent any damages and to ensure a long durability.
- Mugig cables have 6months warranty. Mugig cables haveUL certified and RoHS compliant.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This cables are short and 3 in pack.The plugs are in right angle. All these features are designed for connecting guitar effect pedals. Noiseless, good connection. It will give you good experience.
Mugig provides 6months warranty for products. Contact us directly if the amazon has closed the return window. Click shop name 'mearings' and 'ask a question'.
-Plugs:6.35mm mono L plug with nick finish
-Conductor:1C X AWG24
-99% Braided sheild
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My fault really for buying cheap...and the internal wiring/workmanship is not good. I am a gigging musician and needed to quickly buy some pedal connection cables... Unfortunately squawking, howling and generally unusable!
The studio tech said it's my cables doing that, so I bought Van Damme/Eminence cables (the most expensive/pro ones I could find) for three times the price and they work perfectly! No noise, squawks and screeches at all. Hope Mugig can up their game at their price point... actually wouldn't have minded paying more, with the expectation that the things would do the job properly!
In use, I have experienced no noise, crackles or failures whatsoever. I play bass through a loud, clean amp so it's really important to not have noisy cables as this would be easily noticed, but these cables are perfectly quiet. I would definitely use these again as they offer the same quality that a branded cable would do, but at a fraction of the price.