- Also check our best rated Ultrabook reviews
Toshiba Portege Z930 13.3-inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 3437U 1.9GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Professional)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Striking design - magnesium alloy finish in dark silver with a brushed metal finish and metal accents on the hinges
- Impressive connectivity - the Z930 features a versatile set of connectivity options, despite its remarkably thin design
- Long lasting power - offers up to 8 hours battery life, for all day use without having to recharge the battery
- Backlit tiled keyboard looks stylish and is ideal for working in darker conditions
The Portégé Z930 is designed to be the ultimate mobile business laptop. At just over 1 Kg, the Z930 exudes quality and reliability, and has a host of technology and connectivity features, as well as battery life that lasts up to 8 hours. With no moving parts and with the casing made entirely from Magnesium Alloy, the Z930 is built for a mobile life.
Top Customer Reviews
Installed Ubuntu 14.04 on both. One with dual boot. Only the fingerprint reader and the couple of 'cool keys' they did slip in don't work. No problems installing and of course it's really, really fast to run and to boot - even with Windows!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have had about four of these before but from another supplier so we knew what to expect. A great choice for regular travellers as robust and light.Published on 18 Sept. 2014 by Richard W.
Seller sent wrong machine but very quickly sorted this out. The laptop now works as it should and is just what was needed.Published on 29 Aug. 2014 by M. N. Goodspeed
This Laptop is fast, slim, light and portable although the lid gets scratched very easily. The keyboard is very well lit up and smart. Windows 8 Pro is very fast and up to date. Read morePublished on 12 Mar. 2014 by Kate