Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
OXO Good Grips Kitchen and Herb Scissors
|You Save:||£0.15 (1%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Dimensions: 26 x 12 x 3 cm; hardened stainless steel blades easily cut through twine, cardboard, meat, vegetables and more
- Cushioning pads on grip absorb pressure while cutting
- Herb stripper effectively removes fresh herbs from tough stems and micro-serrated blade grips items securely and prevents slipping
- Blades separate for thorough and easy cleaning
- Hand wash in warm soapy water and promptly dry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The kitchen and herb scissors are a tool you will always want within reach, ideal for cutting cardboard, twine, flowers, meat, vegetables and more. Their soft, comfortable grip features cushioning pads that absorb pressure while you cut. Use the herb stripper above the handles to quickly remove fresh herbs from tough stems. The scissors also have a hardened micro-serrated blade that grips items securely and prevents slipping and for easy cleaning, simply separate the blades.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have had mine over 18months now and have been really pleased with their performance and would definitely recommend them.
Definately one of my best buys.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent scissors, have performed well on all uses so far, plus they look great and co-ordinate with rest of my utensils, which are all visible in kitchen as hung from utensil... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
There's something immensely satisfying about the snip-snip sound it makes.
It's easy to overlook how useful a nice pair of scissors is, to make do with flimsy office use... Read more
Very sharp, very comfortable to use and very happy with product. Separating blades are a godsend for cleaning. What more do you want out of a pair of scissors?Published 2 months ago by Mr. L. J. Freeman
This is the second set as the originals seem to have disappeared (borrowed permanently by my brother lol)
Great for cutting everything from herbs through to meat (and grrrr at... Read more
Very sharp and excellent stainless steel. They should last. The point is very sharp and I feel a sheath should come with them. However a good product.Published 2 months ago by Daniel Thomas Philipson
Very good scissors and comfortable to use. But at this premium price point they lose 3 stars because they're not recommended for cleaning in a dishwasher.Published 2 months ago by Robsteriark