- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 6.2 x 12.6 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 88RG000FC01
- ASIN: B00N2ZDXW2
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 28 Mar. 2015
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,079 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,405 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
Click here for information about recycling electrical and electronic products
Ring 88RG000FC01 Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell - Satin Nickel
|Price:||£159.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- See and speak with visitors using your smartphone or tablet, whether you're upstairs or across town
- Not everyone rings the doorbell, so we've included motion sensors to alert you of activity at your home
- Dual powered: Power your device using the built-in rechargeable battery, or power the device using your existing doorbell wiring
- Quick and easy setup - have your Ring Video Doorbell mounted and synced to your personal Wi-Fi network in minutes
- Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, don't worry - we'll replace it. For free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Satin Chrome | Style: Stand Alone
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
See and speak with visitors using your smartphone or tablet, whether you're upstairs or across town
Not everyone rings the doorbell, so we've included motion sensors to alert you of activity at your home
Dual powered: Power your device using the built-in rechargeable battery, or power the device using your existing doorbell wiring
Quick and easy setup - have your Ring Video Doorbell mounted and synced to your personal Wi-Fi network in minutes
Lifetime purchase protection: If your doorbell gets stolen, don't worry - we'll replace it. For free
1 x Ring Video Doorbell
1 x mounting plate
1 x toolkit - screwdriver, drill bit, spirit level
1 x usb cable
1 x fitting/user manual.
From the manufacturer
Cloud Video Recording
Optional cloud video recording lets you download and share the moments that matter the most.
- Enjoy the first 30 days for free
- If you choose to opt-in, pay £2.50 per month £24.99 for yearly access, with up to 6 months of storage
With a motion-activated camera, two-way audio and brilliant HD video, you’ll never miss a visitor again. See, hear and speak to anyone at your door in real time from your smartphone, tablet or desktop. Day or night, rain or shine—you’re always home.
- Wide-angle HD video
- Night vision
- Motion-activated alerts
- Wi-Fi compatible
- Mobile access
- Lifetime purchase protection
- Easy installation
- Rechargeable battery
Quick & Easy Installation
Mount and set up your doorbell in just minutes with our included tool kit and simple instructions.
Custom Motion Zones
Designate areas to monitor, customize sensitivity and get real-time alerts when visitors are detected.
See and Speak From Any Device
Get alerts to your smartphone, tablet or desktop, and monitor and interact with visitors in real time.
A Finish for Every Home
Select a faceplate that matches your style. Choose from Venetian Bronze, Polished Brass, Antique Brass and Satin Nickel for a custom finish.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
As with all startups you never know if the company will stay in business, but I think this one should be successful, so minimal risk your going to be left with a puppy.
Overall impression is that it works when it works, nice idea when it does, but be prepared to put up with glitches.
a) the video feed is variable - sometimes it's lightning quick to activate and other times it's like the days of dial up and just buffers with the spinning circle while you wait for what ever alerted you to disappear. Now this isn't broadband speed or latency or signal issues because I've checked those as it happens. Plus it records the attempted view... so it's an issue with either the app or the doorbell - hopefully an update will sort this. At least it records everything (if it didn't it'd be being returned and given 1 star).
b) Next the motion zones/ sensitivity adjustments are sketchy at best. My experience so far is it's all or nothing. Either every car is detected, or someone has to be less than 2metres from the door bell.
Night mode the differences are even more pronounced. Now it maybe that I need to keep trying but it would seem much easier if Ring just updated the system so it had the same motion zoning control as the pro....
c) I cannot change or customise the ring tones! This is almost unbelievable considering even the earliest mobiles had this feature. I'd quite like to be able to receive silent alerts of motion and audible door bell but that seems way beyond the capability of the app. Please let me know if you've solved this.
d) the door bell doesn't differentiate between a one off sideways motion (i.e. something/someone going from left to right and off camera - so walking past) and something/someone loitering (i.e. Repeatedly setting off camera/sensor or walking towards or staying on camera). This would be fairly simple I reckon and would make the motion detection a lot lot better!
On the plus side battery life is better than expected.
I'm going to keep using it and hope Ring address the above as that's likely all firmwire and app updates.
Summary; Ring need to:
- sort out variable streaming
- give more precise motion detection settings
- allow you to customise alerts completely
- differentiate between brief movement and continuous
**UPDATED 6th JUNE** Buffered and refused to answer today despite 4G and 100meg broadband. So I've missed another parcel again - loses another star. Sorry Ring sort it out