KENT FAUX LEATHER TUB CHAIR ARMCHAIR IDEAL FOR HOME, RECEPTION, HOTEL, RESTAURANT, BAR, PUB (Black)
- Sumptuous faux leather will sit alongside any furniture in your home effortlessly, a special place to sit and relax after a long day?s work.
- Great for use as an extra place for visitors, a reading chair, or even extended gaming sessions, the back support and durability of our tub chair makes it a perfect addition to the home.
- Thick cushions and dark wooden legs make it really look the part, as well as making it a delight to sit on.
- These chairs have proved to be very popular in the domestic market, and also in offices, reception areas and hotels.
- This chair is covered in faux leather, which looks great and is very easy to clean. The frame is double padded and all fillings are fully fire retardant and meet or exceed UK safety regulations.
Customers also shopped for
The Kent tub chair is a classic design with faux leather upholstery and high quality wooden legs to let it seamlessly blend into any sophisticated household or cafe. Its thick cushions and dark wooden legs make it really look the part, as well as making it a delight to sit on.
Dimensions: W: 75cm x D: 68cm x H:75cm
Top Customer Reviews
Screwed the feet on quite easily. Feel very comfortable and look marvellous. Had them a few weeks and after a lot of sitting in them they still look shiny and new and feel fine. The design looks classy not plasticky.
Overall me and my wife are well impressed at the goods and the service provided.
Superfast Fast delivery which was impressive given it was Highlands so 10/10 for that. Although if ordering leave alternative delivery details as mine was actually delivered a day BEFORE the date I was given - courier didn't call ahead so it would have been a problem if I hadn't left alternative delivery instructions.
All in all - very happy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The chair was just what we wanted to finish off our newly decorated bedroom. Well made and just the right size, very pleased with it.Published on 3 Jan. 2015 by Mrs. T. KAY