LG 43UH603V 43 inch Ultra HD 4K Smart TV WebOS (HDR Pro, Local Dimming, ColorPrime Pro, Ultra Surround) [Energy Class A+]
|Price:||£419.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£180.00 (30%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stream 4K UHD programmes from your favourite providers thanks to HEVC decoding technology and lift your standard definition content to near 4K quality via LG's six step 4K upscaler
- Stand the television on the two pole swallow stand which with its sturdy construction lifts the design of the TV and provides secure placement looking ideal in any room
- The award winning LG Smart TV with freeview play, subject to coverage, puts you in control of the entertainment on offer
- An Ultra HD 4K resolution delivers four times the detail of Full HD and the depth of the display is complimented by the intuitive true black panel which reduces reflection rates by scattering harsh lights across the screen When something is shown in HDR 4K there is a dynamic range on display that is closer to the huge range of colours and shades that your eye can process; content producers are already producing HDR 4K entertainment and LG UHD TV is ready for this content
Please note that devices dispatched from and sold by Amazon are automatically registered on CheckMend and the National Mobile Property Register (NMPR), this information is shared in accordance with the Amazon.co.uk Privacy Notice
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Energy efficiency classA+
Energy consumption77 Kilowatt Hours Per Year per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal43" / 109 cm
Size: 43 inch
This ultra HD 4K TV delivers flawless picture quality, significant entertainment options and multitude of connectivity ports.
1 x TV
From the Manufacturer
Every Colour Comes Alive
This Ultra HD 4K TV delivers outstanding picture quality, great entertainment options and multitude of connectivity ports
Four times the resolution of Full HD
A new depth of detail. ULTRA HD 4K resolution is four times that of Full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close.
Ultra HD 4K Resolution
True Black Panel
4K Streaming & Upscaling
Stand your television on this attractive two pole Swallow Stand. This sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room.
Masterfully manufactured design. A metallic material is wrapped around your television providing a cutting edge construction. This sleek housing adds a modern touch to any living room.
Smart TV webOS
The award winning LG Smart TV with Freeview Play * put's you in control of the entertainment on offer. Enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost. The Smarter way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required. * Subject to coverage. Aerial upgrade may be required. A minimum broadband speed of 2Mbps is required to watch catch up and on demand services – this will count towards any monthly broadband data allowance. Only selected channels provide 7-day catch up.
Enjoy catch up TV and on demand programmes from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and Demand 5 sitting alongside over 60 TV channels and 12 HD channels. Simply scroll back in your TV guide to watch shows you missed from the last 7 days*, with no monthly cost. * Subject to coverage. Aerial upgrade may be required. A minimum broadband speed of 2Mbps is required to watch catch up and on demand services – this will count towards any monthly broadband data allowance. Only selected channels provide 7-day catch up.
|OLED B6||Ultra HD TV 4K UH770||Ultra HD TV 4K||Ultra HD TV 4K UH605||Ultra HD TV 4K UH603||Full HD Smart TV LH604|
|Screen Size||55 and 65 inches||49, 55, 60 and 65 inches||60 inches||55 Inches||43 Inches||32, 43, 49 and 55 inches|
|Resolution||ULTRA HD 4K||ULTRA HD 4K||ULTRA HD 4K||ULTRA HD 4K||ULTRA HD 4K||Full HD|
|4K HDR Compatibility||HDR 4 K with Dolby Vision||HDR 4K with Dolby Vision||HDR 4K||HDR 4K||HDR 4K|
|Sound Technology||Ultra Surround||Ultra Surround||Ultra Surround||Ultra Surround||Ultra Surround||Virtual Surround|
|Smart Platform||webOS 3.0 with Freeview Play which gives you access to BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, DEMAND 5, Netflix, Now TV, Amazon Prime and more.||webOS 3.0 with Freeview Play which gives you access to BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, DEMAND 5, Netflix, Now TV, Amazon Prime and more.||webOS 3.0 with Freeview Play which gives you access to BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, DEMAND 5, Netflix, Now TV, Amazon Prime and more.||webOS 3.0 which gives you access to BBC iPlayer, DEMAND 5, Netflix, Now TV, Amazon Prime and more.|
|Broadcast||Freeview HD + Freesat||Freeview HD + Freesat||Freeview HD + Freesat||Freeview HD + Freesat||Freeview HD + Freesat||Freeview HD|
|Connectivity||4 x HDMI 2.0 / 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0||3 x HDMI 2.0 / 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0||3 x HDMI 2.0 / 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0||3 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x USB 2.0||3 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x USB 2.0||3 x HDMI 1.4 / 2 x USB 2.0|
|Accessories||Remote, Supports VESA Wall Mount Solution (not included), Manual||Remote, Supports VESA Wall Mount Solution (not included), Manual||Remote, Supports VESA Wall Mount Solution (not included), Manual||Remote, Supports VESA Wall Mount Solution (not included), Manual||Remote, Supports VESA Wall Mount Solution (not included), Manual||Remote, Supports VESA Wall Mount Solution (not included), Manual|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The TV, a 'standard' remote control with batteries, two screw in feet, a removable mains cable.
- The picture. It's quite a step up from my former 32" Sony 1020p HD TV. It upscales pictures well, and DVDs played on my Philips Blu Ray look as good as Blu Ray films did before. The Blu Rays look very good indeed :) You can tweak the picture in lots of ways - and it has a an 'Eco' function picture, which is the default, and doesn't seem to be much different from the 'standard' setting. There are others to choose from, including game and cinema.
- The fact that it's HD Freeview - and, as I belong to Amazon Prime, I also get access to some HDR content from their site. It also has apps downloadable for Netflix and many other providers.
- The tuner - you have a choice of external aerial (which I have), a cable or a satellite source (which I don't). It found more stations than I could possibly want very quickly and without fuss.
- The wireless connection works very well with my 8Mb (pitiful, I know - but it's cheap) Sky router. I have no buffering problems. The router is about 20 feet away, through two brick walls. Doesn't work quite so well linking to my home computer - but that may be down to me - see below under 'Not so good'
- You don't really need the 'Magic Remote' if you have a smartphone or tablet, because you can download an app from LG labs that does the same job very well - even down to a little 'arrow pointer' that appears on the screen, and entering text all in one go rather than using the on screen point and click feature. It's called 'LG webOS Magic Remote', and it's on Google Play.Read more ›
For the money, I'm really impressed by this TV. 4K content (either over Amazon Video or my HDMI-connected PC) looks amazing. Even content at a lower resolution is handled via upscaling pretty well - it's not perfect, but it's acceptable.
The TV is also HDR10-compatible, it will work with HDR10 sources but does not have full-HDR10 support - let me explain myself for some of you that are less techy-minded than myself. You can't get a full HDR10 experience without a 10-bit panel. This TV only has an 8-pit panel. However, HDR from compatible sources (PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, 4K Blu-Ray) will still work on this TV, and will still make a nice difference to the content. On the XBOX One S for example, it says "your tv supports HDR at 10-bit", or something similar. All that means is that the TV will accept a 10-bit signal, but as this TV only has an 8-bit panel it only has the capability to display that signal in 8-bit.
To use an analogy, it's like watching a 4K video on a 1080p screen, it will work and in a lot of cases it will look better than a standard 1080p video, but the 4K video itself will still only be displayed in 1080p. I use that analogy loosely by the way!
WebOS 3.0 is also a nice improvement from previous versions. It's fast and very responsive on this TV, with the usual collection of apps such as Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer etc. These apps are also very responsive, with Netflix and Amazon Video (albeit with a lesser selection) providing some 4K content.
The TV has three HDMI 2.0 ports with HDCP 2.2 support (quite important) and one of these ports (HDMI3) also has additional ARC (audio return channel) support.Read more ›
Features I am most impressed with...
• Freesat and Freeview built-in and you can switch between the 2.
• Movie services - Netflix, Amazon Prime, NowTV, Wuaki, Google Play Movies, YouTube and much more.
• Catch-up services - BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All4, STV Player and UKTV Play
• Supports multi-screen so you can watch 2 things at once e.g. TV and PS4. Either 2 via HDMI inputs or 1 via the TV and the other via HDMI.
• Record/Pause Live TV or via the TV guide - requires a flash drive or external HDD, not included
• Control the TV via Smartphone or Tablet via LG WebOS App
• Cast picture and videos to the TV via LG WebOS App
I have both a Netflix UHD subscription and Amazon Prime and the detail especially in the background is stunning.
Watched the Grand Tour Episode 2 last night and the explosions were spectacular in UHD.
Very impressed with the sound quality. The depth, range and bass are so much richer than 5 year old LG TV.
The menu to select the services appears at the bottom so doesn't interfere with what your watching. Just highlight what you want click enter and even comes up whilst inside apps. All very responsive. Text entry is very quick too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is by far the best TV I've ever owned. Took some tweaking to get the best results but it was worth it. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Mr. A. L. Phillips