Duronic 2m TOSLINK Goldspec High Resolution Professional Digital Optical TOSlink Cable - 24K Gold Casing- suitable for PS3, Sky, Sky HD, LCD, LED, Plasma, Blu-ray, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps
|You Save:||£26.00 (87%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Duronic Gold-spec High Resolution Digital Optical TOSlink is ideal for budget, mid range and high end systems - will get you very high quality signal transfer
- This will connect high-performance audio components (CD/DVD, Blu-Ray players, ,PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sky BOX, Smart TV, Plasma TV, LED TV, LCD TV) to a home theatre's receiver or preamplifier. Carrying a distortion-free, fibre-optic digital audio stream.
- The Duronic Toslink fittings (square shaped plug) has gold-plated connectors for high quality optimal signal transfer.
- Built for optimal signal transfer & minimal corrosion, this cable's construction includes a durable PVC jacket with nylon sleeve, gold-plating & buffer tubing.
- The Duronic TosLink comes in different sizes, 1m, 2m, and 3m, with a two years limited warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Duronic Toslink Cable
Connects high-performance audio components (CD/Blu-Ray/DVD players & game consoles) to a home theatre's receiver or preamplifier. Carrying a distortion-free, fibre-optic digital audio stream, the Toslink cable gives a purer audio signal than ordinary electrical wires, making it truer to original recordings. Built for optimal signal transfer & minimal corrosion, this cable's construction includes a durable PVC jacket with nylon sleeve, gold-plating & buffer tubing. Practically designed connector grips make cable handling easy. Use its multi-channel connection to send a Dolby Digital/DTS soundtrack to an audio processor or A/V receiver for surround-sound decoding. Includes protective rubber tips for when the cable is unplugged. When sound quality is a priority, this cable is the clear choice.
- Connects audio components to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or DAC
- Clear, multi-channel digital audio & optimal signal transfer
- Durable PVC outer layer with nylon sleeve
- corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors & buffer tubing
- Fibre-optics for sonic accuracy, natural sounds & prevention of interference that electrical cables incur
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device
- Remove the protective rubber tips prior to installation
- Unsupported by TrueHD & DTS-HD
Limited 2 Year Warranty
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The plug ends are sized perfectly, so that the "slipping" I have previously experienced with some (more expensive) cables is not an issue. The sound transfer is perfect for my set-up, which is probably considered mid-range (Sony BDP S760 Blu ray, Panasonic 42" G20 Plasma, Samsung HT-TZ325R Home Cinema, Virgin (Samsung) Cable box). Certainly, most home viewing will not benefit from buying cables that cost a great deal more. At the current Amazon price, they are a sound (!) decision for audio connectors.
Shipping was fast and efficient.
Construction is heavy duty, so it's not suitable if you're looking for a lightweight installation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product! Just as it says in product description at Amazon. Really pleased with it. Thanks!Published 20 days ago by Mrs E. M. Trafford
It's ok cable not to flexible though had to secure to stop it falling out of socket.Published 4 months ago by magic
Been using this for years to plug my PS4 into my Focusrite PRO24 optical out, works just fine, sturdy cable, never had a problem with it.Published 6 months ago by MunKy