Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Headphones - Black
|Price:||£43.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£10.00 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
Gold plated 6.3mm adapter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Get stuffy after a while of use, e.g. long music sessions, couple hours gaming, and possibly towards the end of movie. I reccomend you buy velour ear pads down the road (4+ months) as not only are they more comfortable but the 'leather' on these began to split after about 6 months so I reccomend you swap em out about 4 months in.
2. Superb low-end, slightly distorted highs. No matter the case these are amazing for the price and are suitable for all sorts of media consumption: Surround sound-like experience with movies/gaming with a crisp & bassy sound; YouTube videos etc, just great; music is great also, especially when listening to a deeper sound such as the following genres: Jazz, Rock, Heavy-metal, psychedelic rock, math rock, pop rock, dubstep (despite my personal taste against dubstep, my friend told me it's great for it). Those genre are where the headphones shine most, but are great for a wide variety of genre including lo-fi hip-hop, hip-hop in general, r&b and rap. Just be wary with rap and hip-hop as like I said before the high-end can get distorted.
They're a great product for just £35 when I bought them 2 years ago. 9.5/10
If I had paid a couple of hundred for these, I'd still have been impressed. Had them for a while now and am considering buying extra pairs.
- Sounds great: This is my first "good" set of headphones so it might be biased, but these are definitely a step up from the free headphones included in your phone/music player etc.
- Great build quality: The plastic used feels slightly cheap but the rest are well built
- Thick wires: If you're someone who abuses your headphones, these are a perfect fit for you. The thick wires will take a lot of beating.
- Comfortable: I can wear these headphones for at least 2 hours with little to no discomfort.
- Long nondetachable cable: The cables can't be removed and they are 3m long, but this can be solved buy wrapping them with velcro or a rubber band.
Overall, this is a great set of headphones. It's almost a steal for this price.
Unfortunately the headphones don't properly fold in, so their portability is slightly reduced (but I am still happy carrying them around in an old tablet case) Overall: Excellent sound quality and good practicality - great value for the price, and I highly recommend them!
However the quality of the leather not as good, causes my ears to sweat (maybe it's just me?).
If you are planning to use them for long periods of time, which you probably are, you might want to spend something extra.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent pair of head phones with good sound quality. The durability of the headphones is incredible and I have had no issues in loss of quality or damage despite my long clumsy... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Simon Bone
im not an audiophile, so cant give any greatly detailed review. however, i think they sound good, they fit well, im happy :)Published 21 days ago by AR
I mostly love these, but the cord is crazy long. Which could be good for some uses, but for me it's kind of a pain!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer