- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Camcorder 4K Wifi Ansteker Ultra-HD Digital Camera Video 1080P 13MP 30FPS IR Night Vision Camcorder with Microphone and Wide Angle Lens and Lens hood
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔Ansteker 4K Camcorders- High quality 2880x2160 30FPS, 30X digital zoom video camera Supports 270 degree rotation with 3.0 inches TFT-LCD, Supports standard tripod and SD/SDHC/TF card(128GB max).for actual 4K visual effect, please play picture or video on your computer or TV.
- ✔Camcorder Feature- Sony COMS Sensor 13.0 MP,IR Night Vision, IR cut filter, With LED light, remote controll, face capture, anti-shake, auto power-off, USB2.0, HDMI and TV output.
- ✔Wide Angle Lens&External Microphone&Lens hood - Equipped with 2 in 1 HD 72mm professional 0.39x super wide angle lens and professional shotgun microphone, Pick up sound more clearly with a high-quality, low noise, thus enhance sound effect. and Lens hood is helpful for shooting in backlight.
- ✔WIFI Function - Please download " LzxViewer" APP through your mobile phone to connect this 4K camcorder. Download files from camera to mobile phone or tablet, as well as taking photos and filming as a remote control.(THE APP CAN'T BE USED ON COMPUTER)
- ✔What You Get - Ansteker 4K digital camcorder with microphone, wide angle lens, lens hood, Camcorder pouch, AV/USB cable, Lens cover Remote Control ,HDMI cable, 2*Rechargeable lithium battery, User manual (Doesn't include SD card and tripod). Perfect to be a gift for you and your loved ones and record your every special lovely moments.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Size Name: Camcorder-MHW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ansteker 4K camcorder Specification:
Image Sensor: Sony CMOS sensor 13 MP
Image Resolution: 3840*2160
External Storage: Supports 128GB SD Card （ Class 10 or above is strongly recommended）
Lens:f=4.88mm , FNo：2.2
Digital Zoom :30X
Light Compensating Lamp: 2xLED
IR Light:1xLED IR CUT Dual Filter, change your photo from
color to Black and White
Continuous Shooting: Yes
Microphone : Yes
Remote Control: Yes
Working Temperature:0-40 ℃(32℉-104℉)
Zoom: 30x digital zoom
Battery life: Taking Video≤ 90mins,taking photos≤ 150mins
1 * 4K Camcorder(CE,ROHS,FCC listed)
1 * Microphone
2 * Rechargeable Li-battery
1 * High Definition Wide angle lens
1 * Lens hood
1 * Lens cover
1 * Remote
1 * USB cable
1 * HDMI cable
1 * English user manual
1 * Padded camera pouch
1. Please format SD card before use camcorder,SD card is not include.
2. Please charging it up to 8 hours for first time, then 3 hours is enough.
3. Please pay attention to fixed focus range: Normal 1.5m to infinity.
4. Support 5 video resolution: 2160p "DAR"24fps, 1440p 30fps,1080p 60fps, 720p 120fps, 480p 30fps.
5. Support Wireless App, Remote controlled, night vision,anti-shake, unique face detection, self-time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 33 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also tried to record in different environments and something that you should consider is not to record in windy or noisy conditions. The microphone does it job properly - it will record your voice clearly from a few meters, but don't expect it to filter the noise - it will take it all.
The macro lens is very good - you can catch some of the smallest details and get a surprisingly good quality on that. Photos or videos of small flowers in the park were beautiful - sharp and clear.
Also, the attachment helps making the images clear when it is sunny. Didn't have too much time to play with it, but for the full day of sun I've got with it (you know, sun is a luxury in London in October :D ), I could see a clear difference when I put it on. And speaking about a full day: It came with 2 batteries and from my use, I recorded about two hours and a half with one battery and I still had one line left. I recharged it then so didn't take through the whole cycle, but that still makes me believe that, with both batteries full, you should be able to get pretty much a full day of use out of it (should you have enough memory, of course :)) )
It does the job and that is what matters to me. I believe that if you're a creative person but don't have money for a professional camera, this is definitely the way to go. Just add some effects to it in Premiere or whatever editor you use and there you go - very good videos with reasonable priced resources! (Y)