- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Also check our best rated Heart Rate Monitor Watch reviews
- Also check our best rated Sports Watch reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Beurer PM25 Award Winning Heart Rate Monitor Watch
|Price:||£32.29 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.70 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ECG - precise heart rate measurement
- Analogue signal transmission
- Individual training range settable with alarm and time in zone function
- Average and max. heart rate
- Calorie consumption in kcal + fat consumption in g
- Date/Time of day/Weekday
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Beurer PM25 is an award winning heart rate monitor watch designed for casual and serious sports enthusiasts. Winner of the coveted ‘Runners World’ award and highly praised in the German ‘Stiftung Warentest 2011’. The watch back is secured with four metal screws which enable the battery to be easily changed whilst ensuring its water resistance to 30m. The PM25 is suitable for swimming. Heart rates are measured using the included flexible chest strap which supplies the accurate ECG measurements via analogue transmission. Your own personal training regime can be planned and measured with the training range/alarm feature based on your min/max heart rate recommendation and three adjustable fitness levels.The Beurer PM25 features a super clear and large illuminated LCD display which indicates time, date, day, stopwatch, alarm clock, lap time, average heart rate per lap, countdown timer, calorie consumption (kcal) and fat burning (g). Also features 3 training zone suggestions for either: health, fat burn or endurance. Complete with a high quality storage case. Beurer’s reputation for quality engineering is backed up by a generous 3 year warranty.Beurer was founded in Germany in 1919 and has become synonymous with health and well-being, offering a wide range of products which encompass beauty, babycare, sports, medical, diagnostics and prevention. These include heating pads, heated bedding, blood pressure and blood glucose monitors, nebulizers, clinical thermometers, personal and kitchen scales, foot spas, air humidifiers, Shiatsu massagers, baby monitors, heart rate monitors and cosmetic mirrors.Beurer remains a privately-owned company operating a global distribution network in more than 80 countries with a workforce of over 350 people, and is considered the European one-stop specialist for health and well-being consumer electronics products. Beurer’s success is due to a long-standing reputation for well-engineered, quality made products, driven by innovation and safety.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The instruction manual is actually wrong in how it tells you how to set the time on the watch! The instruction manual says to enter the time menu and hold the START/STOP button for five seconds. This is WRONG. You depress the START/STOP button, keep it pressed, then press the OPTION/SET button and keep both buttons pressed until the watch displays and flashes "24hr". Then release both buttons. Then START/STOP button allows you to change the setting, and OPTION/SET button allows you to advance to the next setting.
The signal from the heart rate strap to the watch seems a little unreliable too (certainly compared to Polar watches I have had in the past). And finally, why oh why couldn't the manufacturer simply print on to the watch the function of each button! There is no legend at all, and you are constantly having to refer back to the instruction manual.
Award winning? Some body bribed the awarding body! I haven't started to use the other features such as calories and alarms, so yes, it's packed full of features, but always keep the instruction leaflet to hand.
What is needed is a summary for how to operate the watch and here is that summary:
Upper right: cycle through top level menu.Read more ›
I bought this one to replace my existing Beurer PM25 which finally passed away after a number of years heavy usage (and abuse)
I found it fairly easy to set up owing to the above, but I can see that it may be problematic if you are not familiar with the set up procedure.
1. Waterproof Fail - Never dived under 2m or hit it and the apparent 30 m waterproof sealed failed.
2. Customer Support Fail - E-mailed Beurer a week ago through the proper channels and so far I haven't had any reply.
Normally I would open the back and let it dry in rice but that would further violate the waterproof seal and I should still have the 3-year warranty they claim. Will change review if they repair it or accept a return.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
returned not of use needs to be used in conjunction with mobile app.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Solid HR monitor if you're not looking to spend a fortune!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very good heart rate monitor, batteries are still fine after 2 years, can be worn in the rain when cycling or runningPublished 5 months ago by Neil
The problem with it is that it has a very difficult interface.Published 6 months ago by Ignatios Deligiannis