18-21 mmHg MEDICAL Compression Socks with OPEN Toe, MODERATE Grade Class I, Knee High Support Stockings without Toecap
|Price:||£13.96 FREE UK delivery.|
- EUROPEAN MANUFACTURER ** High quality medical product ** Recommended by doctors
- WHEN AND WHY TO USE? ** For foot and ankle varicose veins support; ** For prevention, rehabilitation and treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, «heavy foot» syndrome and edema.
- SOCKS FEATURES: ** Dense structure of the product excellently supports the varicose veins; ** Optimal compression increases blood flow during a long flight and prevents swelling; ** Flat seams secure comfort when worn; ** The heel zone is strengthened additionally that extends the service life of the products; ** Compression level of the product is set in strict-compliance with medical requirements.
- MATERIAL: Polyamide - 80%, Lycra - 20%. ** SIZE: measure yourself as it is shown on the picture and then select the appropriate size from the size chart.
- HEIGHT: 62.2-66.9 inch (158-170 cm) and 66.9-71.7 inch (170-182 cm). ** Graduated Compression Degree: Class I (18-21 mmHg).
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
SIZE: measure yourself as it is shown on the picture and then select the appropriate size from the size chart.
** Modern equipment and technologies are used for weaving compressive products and their subsequent thermal processing.
** Each size of the products is woven on the equipment of the corresponding diameter.
** The products pass a compulsory test - monitoring of the gradable distribution of compression.
** Production of compressive stockinet makes high demands of the materials used for production. The products are woven from the filaments recommended by the European Standard RAL GZ for medical goods.