Sennheiser HD580 Headphones
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and a very wide dynamic range
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Detachable OFC copper cable, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The HD 580 Precision are audiophile-quality, open dynamic hi-fi/professional stereo headphones. The advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves in the diaphragm material. The HD 580 Precision can be connected directly to hi-fi systems of the highest quality, in particular DAT, DVD, MiniDisc and CD players. These headphones are an ideal choice for the professional recording engineer recording classical music.
Top Customer Reviews
They introduced me to sounds that I never knew existed. Being a non-audiophile I know not much more than the average guy about Hi-Fi, and experience to date had only been listening to cheap < $50 'cans'.
Totally stunning sound. I really can't articulate all the fancy terms but to my ears they sounded totally sweet.
One of the best purchases I have ever made.