- Also check our best rated Graphics Tablet reviews
GAOMON M106K Professional Drawing Graphic Tablet
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【12 Programming Buttons & Pen Jacket】There are 12 Express keys on the left and 16 Function keys on the top of tablet, available to be customized as you like, make the operation more efficient. A pen jacket on the right side of M106K that is convenient for you to carry the pen with graphics tablet, and avoid losing it when the pen is not used.
- 【Left-hand and Right-hand Mode & Parameter】Default mode is right-hand mode. Left-hand mode can be set in the advanced setting of the driver control panel. 5080 LPI Resolution, 2048 Levels Pressure Sensitivity and 233 PPS Report Rate, the high-level parameters allow you to draw fluidly.
- 【Big Size Working Area & Light Weight】10 x 6.25 inches optimum working area is big enough for you to create, and makes you enjoy your drawing. The net weight of graphics tablet is only 780g, very portable.
- 【Rechargeable Pen ArtPaint AP20】M106K is equipped with rechargeable pen which can be used like a real drawing pen on paper or a wireless mouse for pc for 350 hours after charging. It is more economical and environmental than battery pen. Inactive for 3-10 minutes, the digital pen will go into sleep mode to save energy. Super light weight: 14g, hand will not fatigue after long time using.
- 【Application & OS System & Drawing Software】Suitable for magazine illustrative painting, image editing, drawing, industrial architectural design, game/cartoon movie design, sketching, scenery creation, signature, handwriting recognition, online education and play games! Work with Win 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac 10.11.0 or later and can be compatible with most drawing software, such as PS, SAI, CorelPainter, Illustrator, SketchBook Pro, Manga Studio and so on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Huion H420 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet Board Kit
XP-PEN G640 6x4 inch Drawing Tablet Digital Signature osu! with 8192 Graphics Battery-free stylus
Parblo A610 10" x 6" Graphic Drawing Tablet with 8 Express Keys and Battery-free Drawing Tablet Pen Two-Finger Glove, Support Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS
Huion Inspiroy H430P Graphics Drawing Tablet for Osu! Signature Pad with Battery-Free Pen 4096 Pen Pressure 4 Shortcut Keys
XP-PEN Star03 Drawing Tablet 12 inch with 8 Hot Keys, Battery-free Graphic Tablet Pens 10x6" Work area for Art Design Support Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS (Star03 Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Colour||Black||Black||Black||Set 6||Black||Star03 Black|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Name: M106K
233 PPS Report Rate
The new high-speed processor allows the tablet to read data faster, there is almost no lag in variety of drawing software.
Operation System Support
Compatible with Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and Mac OS 10.10.0 or later.
5080 LPI Resolution
The 5080 LPI resolution ensures low distortion, resulting in very smooth and precise lines.
ArtPaint AP20 Rechargeable Pen
2048 pressure levels would reflect your creation with the most accurate and accurate details.
AP20 is a rechargeable pen which can be used 350 hours after 2 ~ 3 hours charging. Stylus will enter sleep mode if not use about 10 minutes, it is energy saving and environmental. Light weight (only 14g) and ergonomic design makes hand will not fatigue after a long period of using.
12 express keys on the left side and 16 function keys that can be customized to your preferences, such as zooming in, zooming out, undoing, keyboard keys and so on. That will increase your working efficiency and provide better using experience.
10 x 6.25 inches optimum working area meets your needs, and makes you enjoy drawing. Only 1cm thickness, net weight 780g, the tablet is very portable.
Be suitable for image editing, drawing, industrial architectural design, game/cartoon movie design, signature, online education and play games, such as osu!
1 x ArtPaint AP20 Pen
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
79 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had other tablets ranging from very expensive professional ones to the more basic domestic ones like Wacom and I can honestly say that this beats Wacom hands down on size, price and responsiveness. With programmable buttons, a large (but not too large) working area and a response time in milliseconds this tablet is up there with one I paid several hundreds of pounds for.
The pen and the tablet itself is lightweight so if you want to sketch on your lap rather than at a desk you can. The tablet is rigid so it doesn't flex if you do use it in the hand or on your lap.
The surface is slightly textured but feels nice to use. Nibs in the pens are replaceable.
All in all a tablet I would highly recommend, makes art on a computer as easy as drawing on paper.
I'll list some pros and cons. Hopefully, someone will find that helpful.
- Loads of press keys
- Very responsive
- Much larger than most entry-level tablets
- Drawing area feels soft and smooth
- Pen stays charged for days
- Simplistic driver
- The line weight variation is amazing
- Surprisingly good price
- Buttons are slightly stiff
- The USB cable is on the button side
- You have to charge the pen
- Press key profile is used in all applications
- Pen sleeve is really loose
- No wireless upgrade(?)
- Due to the high sensitivity, the lines can become jittery, use a stabilizer
- Fingerprint magnet
You can change the usable size of the tablet area which really helps...makes me think that a smaller one may have been just a good.
Wire comes out of the left hand side which may be an issue for left handers.
The setting app is simple and straight forward to use.
I am a non professional intermediate photoshop user if that helps place the review in context.
Packaging is awesome too...looks very expensive
The sensitivity is inconsistent. It jumps from thin to fat in a way that Photoshop could better with a mouse.
The control panel doesn't offer enough range.
No angled pencil effect, just pressure and not very consistent pressure.
It's ok. It works up to a point, with good resolution and you may love it.
I guess I hoped for more, but it's cheap for a reason I suppose.
My son wants to take his to work as he can see so many uses for this.
Fast, efficient service too