- Also check our best rated Graphics Tablet reviews
Wacom Intuos Photo Pen Tablet in Black (Size: S)/Small Graphic Tablet Including Macphun Creative Kit, Corel PaintShop and AfterShot Software Download and Wacom Intuos Pen/Compatible with Windows and Apple
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With the included Creative Kit, PaintShop Pro and AfterShot Pro software packages, the Intuos Photo small graphics tablet is the ideal digital drawing pad for retouching and photo editing
- Thanks to its resolution of 2540 lpi, its active surface of 152 x 95 mm (6.7 Inch) and the included Intuos Pen with 2048 pressure levels, the Wacom pad ensures maximum precision in processing photos
- Simply connect the drawing tablet to a computer with the included USB cable (no additional power supply required)/wireless use is also possible with the Wireless Accessory Kit (sold separately)
- System requirements: USB port/Windows 7 respectively Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later/CD/DVD-ROM drive/Internet connection to download driver and software
- Items delivered: Wacom Intuos Touch S for right- and left-handed use/Wacom Intuos Pen + replacement nibs/USB cable/Software download instructions and codes/Quick start guide/Installation CD
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
for Wacom Intuos Graphics Tablet Hard Case fits Draw/Photo/Art Pen and Touch Small 490 Series by CO2CREA
Wacom Intuos Draw Pen Tablet in White (Size: S) – Small Graphic Tablet incl. ArtRage Lite Software Download and the Precise Wacom Intuos Pen – Compatible with Windows and Apple
Wacom Intuos Pro Small Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos Art Pen Tablet in Blue (Size: S) - Small Graphic Tablet Including Corel Painter Essentials 5 Software Download and the Precise Wacom Intuos Pen - Compatible with Windows and Apple
Huion H420 USB Art Design Graphics Drawing Tablet Board Digital Pen with 10" Wool Liner Bag and Two Fingers Anti-fouling Glove
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wacom Intuos Photo Touch SYour first prize winner - you are only an Intuos away.
Unleash your imagination with the Intuos Photo. It features the market-leading pen tablet technology by Wacom, free downloadable creative soft-
ware and online trainings and tutorials. So, whether you want to draw sketches, share your work with friends and the rest of the world,
or start a portfolio, Intuos Photo has everything you need to live out your artistic aspirations.
- Model: CTH-490PK-S
- Size: 210 x 169 x 11 mm
- Active Area: 152 x 95 mm (6.0 x 3.7 in)
- Weight: 290 ±50 g
- Colour: Black
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Stylus: Intuos Pen
- Pen Pressure Levels: 2048
- Wireless Support: Yes (Sold separately)
- Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution: 2540 lpi
- Reading Speed (pen): 133 pps
- ExpressKeys: 4, with applicationlication specific settings
- System Requirements: USB port/Internet connection/CD/DVD-ROM drive/Windows 7 respectively Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Warranty: 2 years
- Items Delivered: Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet Touch S, Wacom Intuos Pen including replacement nibs, USB cable, software download instruc-
tions and codes, quick start guide, installation CD
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
A Brand you Can Trust
As the global leader in digital pen and tablet technology, you can trust Wacom to deliver high quality products for a good digital experience. From entry level creative products to industry-leading tools for professional artists, Wacom inspires and equips people to make the world a more creative place. With their Intuos line of products you can enter the world of digital artwork.
Intuos Photo Pen and Touch Tablet Small - Black
Everything you Need to Make Every Photo Special
Intuos Photo makes photo projects fun and easy. Optimise your images for printing, push your creative boundaries, and share with friends and family. Create one-of-a-kind photo books, images or crafts. Intuos Photo puts style in an easy-to-use package. Intuos Photo has the natural feel and movement of a pen and 1024 distinct pressure levels, letting you select and edit photo details, create masks and effects or even add drawings with precision. On the tablet, use simple multi-touch gestures to zoom, pan and navigate through your photos in seconds. Customisable ExpressKeys give you a shortcut to the functions you use most often, like changing tips or tools. Create exactly what you want with ease.
- Photo editing software and online tutorials included with purchase
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Can be set up for right or left-handed use
- Comes with battery-free pen
- Wireless Adapter Kit available
Everything you Need in One Creative Box
Intuos Photo comes with Corel AfterShot Pro, RAW photo editing software. If you’re on a Mac, you’ll also get the Macphun Creative Kit. If you’re Window-based, you’ll also get Corel PaintShop Pro. Regardless of your operating system you'll receive online tutorials and a printing voucher.
Create Memorable Photos in a Snap
Use Intuos Photo to create memorable images, photo books, cards and crafts. The pressure sensitive pen and tablet respond to you. Depending on how hard you push on the pen, you can create variations in line width and opacity or brush effects on your favourite photos. Intuos Photo brings your photos to life in so many different ways. You’ll enjoy what you can create.
Shortcut Keys and Multi-touch
The tablet's multi-touch surface helps you get hands-on with your artwork by using gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate or flip through documents and photos. Its four customisable ExpressKeys put your favourite functions, like undo or copy/paste, at your fingertips so you can create effective shortcuts as you work. When you’re ready to create, Intuos Photo is a good place to start.
Simple Setup for Mac or PC
With Intuos Photo setup is simple. Just plug a single USB into your Mac or PC. Install the driver, then register and download your creative software. It works with any software program you use and this well designed drawing tablet can be set up for both right- and left-handed users.
Intuos Photo Creative Pen and Touch Tablet
Suitable for enhancing and optimising your digital pictures, Intuos Photo gives you everything you need to make every photo special. It’s been referred to by some as a drawing tablet, graphic tablet, art tablet, graphic drawing tablet but this pen tablet connects to your Mac or PC via USB (or wirelessly via wireless upgrade kit) and turns your computer into a digital editing studio.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 112 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It DOES take a bit of getting used to. There are two buttons on the stylus, and I have one of them set up to scroll and the other set up to right click, and there are four additional buttons on the tablet itself, which you can set up to perform different actions. Once you experiment around with what you use the most and how you'd prefer to set them up, you can come up with a pretty quick and functional system.
For photo editing, it's excellent, particularly for the money, and my work in Photoshop is quicker and more precise than before. Often significantly. For that reason alone I wish I would have purchased one earlier. Since the stylus is pressure sensitive, you can set it up so, for example, the healing bush will work in very fine lines when the stylus is used lightly, but in increasingly thick swaths as the stylus pressure increases. This becomes intuitive very rapidly, and allows MUCH more precise editing, particular in tight, busy areas of an image.
As an input device, one of the first Wacom tutorials said: "Try to use the tablet and stylus as your only input device for three days. Commit to it entirely for the three days and you'll never go back to your mouse again." They were right. I haven't.