- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Warning: Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
ThinkFun Math Dice Junior Game
|Price:||£10.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- • Ideal first mental maths game for ages 6 and up
- • Using addition and/or subtraction combine the Scoring Dice to match the target number
- • Be the first player to cross the finish line to win
- • Easy to understand rules and colourful oversized dice
- • Great fun, hands on tool for use at home or in the classroom
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This makes a great first mental maths game from the educational games experts at Thinkfun!
Roll the 12-sided target die to get your target number, then roll the 6-sided scoring dice. Using addition and/or subtraction, combine the scoring dice to match the target number, moving one space on the scoring track for every scoring die used. The first player to reach the finish line wins.
This is a great fun game to build mental maths and logical skills.
Includes a handy storage bag which is ideal for travel and is recommended for 2-4 players aged 6 and over.
1 Twelve sided die
5 six sided dice
1 scoring track
1 travel bag
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is worth also noting that two of the dice only contain the numbers 1-3. Depending upon your expected use this may be a good or a bad thing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Low cost, great quality, great fun, easy to play, anywhere, and educational what more can a Grandma ask for :-)
We have played it at the table while others finish... Read more
Worked really well as an easy to carry travel game which made numbers fun...can be used at a very basic level or made more difficultPublished 8 months ago by GC
Nice little game which is helping my 5 year old granddaughter with her maths. I like the way you can make it harder by using subtraction when they have mastered addition or even... Read morePublished 12 months ago by P. Kinsella