- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Something Special Mr. Tumble Pick n Match Pairs Game
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fun educational game to be enjoyed by all!
- Helps to develop your child's visual memory and turn taking skills
- Makaton features on all cards. Makaton uses signs and symbols to help people communicate.
- Includes 36 cards with 18 different designs and cardboard box for easy storage
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have hours of fun playing the Pick `n' Match Pairs Game! Featuring popular characters from the flagship CBeebies show, Something Special; The Something Special Pick `n' Match Pairs Game includes Mr Tumble, Aunt Polly and Grandpa Tumble. Mix the cards and place face down on a flat surface. Try to make a match by taking it in turns to find two cards with the same picture. If you find a match your turn continues and you can try to find another pair. If you do not find a match, turn cards face down in the same place. Continue until all cards have been matched. The player with the most pairs wins! The Something Special Pick `n' Match Pairs Game will help to develop your child's visual memory and turn taking as well as communication skills through the use of Makaton, which features on all cards. A fun, educational game to be enjoyed by all! Includes 36 cards with 18 different designs and cardboard box for storage.
36 x Pick n Match cards
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for my son who is disabled. He loves Mr Tumble.Good quality board and bright colours.Published 4 months ago by Jill Turner
Present so can't really say granddaughter likes Mr Tumble to sure to go down wellPublished 8 months ago by Sheila W.