- Warning: Only for domestic use
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Genuine Whirlpool Water Filter 481281729632 SBS002
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Genuine replacement fridge water filter sbs002 for your refrigeration.
- This can fit refrigerations sold by different manufacturers and brands.
- For a full list of models this part/accessory is suitable for click on "See more product details" and then click "See all product details".
- THIS IS A GENUINE PRODUCT.
- Take safety precautions when repairing all appliances. Repairs to gas appliances should only be made by a Gas Safe Registered engineer.
Frequently bought together
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Buy in confidence. Your product will be picked packed and dispatched by Amazon's own staff. You can be sure of a fast delivery and an excellent level of service.
How can I get free delivery?
FREE Super Saver Delivery is available if you're ordering items for delivery to the UK or eligible international destinations. The product detail pages will show if your items qualify for this delivery option. If you're an Amazon Prime member you can get unlimited One-Day Delivery at no extra cost within the UK.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I could not get the filter to lock into position and initially thought that it might be the wrong one so checked with Barty Spares. They came straight back and said it was the correct filter for the Whirlpool machine I have. After repeatedly trying to get it to fit and failing water began to pour out from around the filter all over the floor I couldn't get it to stop. Since the shut-off was located behind the fridge/freezer by the time I could reach it water had gone everwhere.
Tried to get some help from Whirlpool but gave up. Finally called in technician recommended by my local electrical wholesaler. He said that the filter was slightly too long to fit into the receptacle. After trimming a little from the end he managed to get it to fit. Afterwards he suggested to use only Whirlpool branded filters. It cost me the call-out plus an hours time plus the clear-up. In future I shall use only Whirlpool replacement filters... cheaper in the long run.