Mitre Impel Training Football
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Impel: Built for control - Mitre's base-level training ball in the Impel family
- Crafted with an efficient and hard wearing 30 panel construction to ensure consistency during frequent and intense training sessions
- Constructed with vimini outer texture for enhanced grip and control helping players develop skills and inspire confidence on the ball
- 3.5 mm EVA soft-touch foam backing enables players to comfortably control and play the ball - the ideal training ball
- Football comes deflated so ensure you purchase your Mitre pump to inflate your ball; available in size 5, 4 and 3 and suitable for a grass or AstroTurf surface
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Built for control - Mitre's base-level training ball. Crafted with an efficient and hard wearing 30 panel construction to ensure consistency during frequent and intense training sessions. Constructed with 'Vimini' outer texture for enhanced grip and control helping players develop skills and inspire confidence on the ball. 3.5 mm EVA soft-touch foam backing enables players to comfortably control and play the ball - the perfect training ball for youngsters. Training ball comes deflated and is available in size 5, 4 and 3. Suitable for a grass or AstroTurf surface.
Customers who bought this item also bought
137 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 137 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I run a Saturday kick about and we were looking for replacement balls... a I bought all the above to test and this one (and the Nike strike) gets used the most - I will definitely be buying more of these
*edit* I wanted to edit this review because when I was looking at it before I noticed people saying it gets really hard when you put air into it... and sad to say that happened to this one... BUT this was purely because one of the guys at footy put more air in that necessary... can’t rememebr the proper psi for footballs but pretty sure it is between 7 and 14 psi... use the lower amount on this and it will be fine! Still 5* as it’s only £10 and if you want a sick ball buy the bike strike for £20 or the mitre delta (I went off the Adidas World Cup as I couldn’t strike it as accurately but that may just be me as others seemed to like it...) Nike strike is still the most used.. same one since I wrote this review at least once a week if not twice (sometimes times!)... just trying to give an idea of how much use they have had
It has that soft sort of feel to it which aids the cushioning as you kick it but still firm.
At first I pumped it up too much thinking it a good idea but it was way too hard then. I let a little pressure out and it was great.