- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
2 x Pairs Of Exfoliating Foot Mask Peeling Feet Masks Pair, Exfoliator, Exfoliater, Exfoliating Scrub, Whitening and Moisturiser, Clear Foot Odour, Remove Hard Dead Skin, Soft Feet, Cleanser, 7 Days Effective
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Soften Hard Skin, Foot Calluses & Chapping Skin
- Effectively Penetrate Into Stubborn Foot Calluses
- Remove Foot Calluses & Soften the Feet in 3- 7 Days
- Contains Vital Ingredients That Effectively Penetrate Into Stubborn Callus.
- Combination Of Aloe, Cucumber and Deep Sea Algae, the Skin is Left Moisturised, Relieved and Repaired
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Infinitive Beauty foot mask contains vital ingredients that effectively penetrate into stubborn callus. Within 7 days the skin on the feet begins to peel, soften and smooth out. With its combination of aloe, cucumber and deep sea algae, the skin is left moisturised, relieved and repaired. Rough and dry skin is removed, leaving the feet feeling fresh, soft and tender, without any odour.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Omg took my skin off all over, skin was still peeling off weeks laterPublished 21 months ago by Mrs Susan Morris