- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by KG Homewares when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Aladdin Bento Lunch Set Insulated Food Containers
|Price:||£26.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- 0.95L Lunch Box
- Two separate containers 0.35l & 0.6l
- 0.35l keeps contents hot/cold for up to 4 hours
- 0.6l keeps contents hot/cold for 5 hours
- Internal divider keeps food separate
- Microwave safe (without lid)
- Double wall foam insulation
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Inspired by Japanese bento boxes the award winning BENTO lunch box takes picnics and packed lunches to a new level. The unique stackable containers can be adapted to any recipe while food is stored at just the right temperature. Taking food on the go has never been easier or more stylish
The 0.95l Bento lunch set contains two stackable containers, 0.6l and 0.35l which join together with a connector lid, the boxes can also be used separately. The double walled foam insulation ensures that your contents stay hot and cold for 4 hours (0.35l) and 5 hours (0.6l). The boxes are microwave safe (without the lid), the leakproof lid has a silicone vent in the centre to prevent a vacuum building up inside the container. The 0.6l container has an internal divider that keeps food separate.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Having had other food flasks before - these are different in lots of ways.Here is what I think of them
1. good shape - allows you to eat a meal without having to dig down deep into a flask shaped cylinder. Normally with food flasks the shape means you can only give things like soup, risotto, pasta etc - but with this you can do things like potato wedges and sausages, or mini-hamburgers or salads - it works well.
2. Has not only two separate flask containers which you can use apart if you dont need both - but also a special comaprtment divider inside the flask as well - so you can have two different items of food without them all mixing up together in one mess.
3. Kept its temperature really really well - so it wasa hot at lunchtime
4. Can heat the food inside it in the microwave which is handy - unlike themetal flasks.
5. Could be used for hot picnic lunches
6 Huge amount of capacity - so you can feed a teenager or a younger child - Using half the flask if you prefer
1. it is very large - when you use both containers together it looks huge and the kids felt it singled them out a bit - looked a bit over the top. Note though you can chose to just use the bottom or top half of the container so its less massive!
2. Two colour choices - a rather unsubtle blue or pink - dont really like the colours - but thats just a matter of taste.
3.My younger child sometimes finds ithard to unscrew the sealed lid and a teacher helps.
I do not think it is bulky at all and the two reviews below did make me think twice before I purchased but I am so glad I did buy them
Also if your school is one that sends all the "rubbish" back in their lunch boxes and you are fed up of trying to wash out smelly "insulated fabric" lunchboxes due to a mix of apple cores and yoghurt drippings.. these are the answer to your prayers...
id say it keeps food warm for 2-3hrs and cold for longer.
microwaves well and fits in the microwave easily.
love the bigger tub with section insert.
after two years i have damaged one of the lids
unfortunately the plastic bit as the centre of one of the lids has managed to go missing and so has made that lid unusable as if lid is tightened when hot with liquid it it creates a pressure build up and a volcano effect happens out of the small hole in the top of the lid! liquid gets trapped in the lid with the missing bit and starts to smell funny!
that said i would happily by again/replace the lid
She has been using it for over one year now and she is extremely happy with it, as it is a big improvement over other solutions she had in the past.
Looking at the other reviews here in Amazon, I tend to share the opinion of some of the other commentators, both in term of the good as well as the bad points.
First of all, I think it is an item mostly geared for ADULTS, as it is big, wide and it does indeed have pretty sturdy lids that take adult (even weak adult) strength to unscrew. Furthermore, even though the plastic material used in its construction being of very high quality, it may be wiser to procure something less brittle and rigid for children use.
The containers are well divided, modular and allow for carrying several different types of foodstuff, for a more complete lunch experience. It is quite well made, with 100% assurance it will not leak, microwave friendly and stylish.
I do have to admit that the choice of colors leaves a bit to be desired and the product would profit for a larger selection of the same, but that is not too much of an issue overall.
Albeit it has a measure of insulation, it is not a product to keep food warm for a large amount of time but, if you are looking for a solution for taking food somewhere in a practical, leak proof container, that has a certain measure of style and is modular and microwaveable, this is the product you are looking for.
Overall, a good compromise for away from home meals.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like it; it closes very tightly and keeps even fluids etc. nicely inside. Very handy, and nice design. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
My office didn't have a microwave and this (Blue colour box) was the next option for me to keep my food from getting cold. Yes, it wasn't getting cold and it wasn't hot as well. Read morePublished on 1 May 2015 by LD
Best lunch box I have ever bought. I have microwave in the office so I didn't buy it with the intention of bringing hot food in. Read morePublished on 24 April 2015 by Rachel