- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
- Also check our best rated Flea Treatment For Cat reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £8.00 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Spot On Flea Drops Large Dog 20-40Kg 3Pk
- Frontline Spot On Flea Drops Large Dog 20-40Kg 3Pk
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Product Description Frontline Large Dog Spot On Flea Treatments Frontline Spot On has become a trusted household name in the fight against fleas on our domesticated friends. Most dogs will have experienced fleas at some point in their lives, causing unnecessary irritation for our K9 companions. Frontlines' active ingredient; Fipronil, is a veterinary strength chemical which kills fleas and will also fight against ticks and biting lice. Regular use of Frontline will help you keep your pet happy, healthy and comfortable. A quick application on to the back of your pets neck will allow the treatment to dissolve in the skin and coat and cover your whole pets surface within a day. Excess chemical is stored in your pets natural oil glands. Natural oil secretions made by your pets body will then keep repeating the treatment for up to two months. Frontline is an easy to administer external flea treatment that starts to kill fleas immediately. The nature of Frontline Spot On Large Dog means it does not need to go into your dogs blood stream. This makes it suitable for use on pregnant or mother dogs, as it will not affect her puppies. Frontline can be used on puppies once they reach 8 weeks old, providing they meet at least the 2Kg minimum weight for the small dog pack. Frontline Spot On Facts: Kills at least 98% of fleas within 24 hours Effective against fleas for around two months after treatment Kills ticks within 48 hours Effective against ticks for around a month after treatment Lice infestations are under control within 48 hours Suitable For: Treating Fleas Preventing Fleas, Ticks and Lice Use on dogs within the weights specified (Large dog weights are between 20 and 40Kg) Puppies over 8 weeks and within the weights specified (Smaller dog packs may
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
After that, it is a question of getting the best price. There are various prices and P&P charges listed on Amazon. I buy a year's supply at a time so a low unit price can still work out more economical even with higher P&P charges. You simply have to work out which is best for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This had no effect at all, took forever to arrive, and seemed to have come in from overseas. I did wondered if it was fake or old stock, but certainly did not work either time I... Read morePublished 1 month ago by liber
Prompt delivery before expected date. Used the product straight away, no discomfort to my dog and it doesn't take long to take effect. Would recommend it highly.Published 1 month ago by Barry John Cooper