- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Boys Where's Wally Fancy Dress Book Week Costume 5-6yrs with Hat & Glasses, Made by Smiffy's for F&F Collection
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Where's Wally Officially Licensed Fancy Dress Costume
- Red & White Striped Printed Long-Sleeved T- Shirt & Blue Trousers
- With Red & White Bobble Hat and Round Glasses (no lenses)
- Made by Smiffys for the F&F Collection
- Ages 5-6 years old - other sizes listed separately
Customers Also Shopped For
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
WHERE IS Wally? Here he is - just in time for World Book Day! This officially licensed costume is part of the F&F collection and comprises of a red and white striped long-sleeved T-Shirt with Wally prints on, blue trousers with elasticated waist, red and white bobble hat and round glasses with no lenses in. Measurement guidelines are as follows: Medium: Boys aged approximately 5-6 years, who are between 110-116cm tall (43 - 46 inches), with a chest measurement of up to 61cm (24 inches) and a waist of up to 56cm (22 inches).