- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.6 x 2 cm ; 9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Manufacturer reference: IB115
- ASIN: B000HAZLZ2
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 21 Feb. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 165,266 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
BENEFIT COSMETICS some kind-a gorgeous the foundation faker - Medium - sheer natural beige 9.5 g net wt 0.34 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Liquid Compact foundation - Medium - sheer natural beige
- oil-free, cream-to-powder formula fakes foundation
- How to apply Apply evenly all over face with accompanying sponge or fingertips.
- 9.5 g net wt 0.34 oz BOXED
- Beauty tip Apply some kind-a gorgeous on top of "that gal" for natural looking radiance.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
What it is: A sheer, oil-free, cream-to-powder complexion perfector with a natural, silky finish. What it is formulated to do: This lightweight, translucent, foundation-like product smoothes out imperfections and evens skin tone with a silky, smooth finish that's super natural and super gorgeous. uggested Usage -Apply evenly over the entire face with clean fingertips for a sheer, natural finish or with the accompanying sponge for additional coverage. Precautions -Please read the ingredient list of the product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use. Medium Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Isocetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491 ; Ci 77492 ; Ci77499)]. N° 17n5537.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- Excellent texture. Very creamy which makes application a dream. I prefer to sponge on and use my fingers to blend.
- Feels very nice on skin, light and powder-like when dried.
- Sheer coverage (also a con below). I like that it's sheer because it looks natural on the skin, not caked on and flat. You could see me blush under it.
- Packaging is cute and functional. There is a little mirror on top and a compartment for the included sponge below. Sturdy and wont fall apart unless you break the hinge by dropping it.
- Small amount of product, and is pretty expensive to boot. Wouldn't last more than a month or so of daily use.
- Sheer coverage. Don't bother to buy this product if you are looking to hide freckles, scars, or uneven skin tone.
- Somewhat drying on the skin, even with moisturizer underneath. If you have unusually dry skin like me this can look weird and flaky. I imagine girls with regular skin wont have this issue.
Overall, I really like this product. It's too expensive for me to use on a regular basis but I love that it looks and feels quite natural. I haven't been able to find another product quite like this, so I keep it for special occasions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this used it for years although not much cheaper by the time you pay the packagingPublished 21 months ago by lisa hunter-green
This product just didnt work for me. Didnt apply well and didnt offer enough coverage. Great for those who like really light make-up but not so good for those who like products... Read morePublished on 9 May 2013 by Kindle Customer
hi, could anyone who have recently bought this product tell me what shade the foundation is? i have light skin and do not want to buy this item unless i know that it will suit my... Read morePublished on 4 May 2013 by Saliann95