LaCie STFF1000400 Chrome 1 TB USB 3.1 Desktop Solid State Drive
|Price:||£958.63 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£285.36 (23%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a pair of 500GB M.2 SATA SSDs in RAID 0 working together to deliver speeds of up to 940MB/s for serious bandwidth-intensive applications.
- With this level of performance you can ingest 2 hours of 4K GoPro footage in a little over one minute, and it's possible to edit hi-res video without first needing to convert footage to a lower resolution.
- Each product is individually Computer Numerical Control machined from solid aluminium blocks for rigid durability and heat dissipation.
- The magnetised cable door stays closed during normal use to conceal interface and power supply ports, but swings open to enable easy access.
- Forged from solid chromed zinc, the stand securely docks the product with powerful neodymium magnets and detaches for easy transport.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Elevated Design. Soaring Speed. Like a concept car, the LaCie Chrome defines the future for its class. A trophy for tech connoisseurs, it fuses forward-thinking technology with a startling, visionary design from Neil Poulton. As timeless as it is ahead of its time. Really Fast for the Real World To squeeze the most out of the USB 3.1 Gen 2 potential, the LaCie Chrome features a pair of 500 GB M.2 SATA SSDs in RAID 0. Working together, these components deliver speeds of up to 940 MB/s* for serious bandwidth-intensive applications. USB 3.1 Gen 2: Not Just New. The Future. This innovative new interface is more than just a doubling of USB 3.0 theoretical speeds to 10 Gb/s. Together, the new USB-C connector and USB 3.1 Gen 2 are a significant step forward for usability and compatibility. Designed for Performance The LaCie Chrome is brilliantly engineered for the long term-from the enclosure to the internal components-to endure intensive storage tasks. Designed to Shine "The LaCie Chrome is a concept reduced to its essence: a rectangle tilted onto its corner, melting into its base like quicksilver." - Neil Poulton, industrial designer *Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors.
1 x LaCie Chrome
Magnetic disp1 x Lay stand
USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2 10 Gb/s) cable
USB-C to USB-A cable
Quick install guide