- Item Weight: 381 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- Item model number: 55396
- ASIN: B0029LHWAO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 5 Jan. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Cullmann Magnesit 66cm Podbag 300 Case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Tripod case made of abrasion-resistant nylon outer material
- Protective internal padding, spacious interior compartment
- Adjustable shock-absorbing carry strap, reinforced base
- Suited to: CULLMANN MAGNESIT 519 CW25 / 525 / 525M CW25 / 525 CB7.3 / 525C / 528 / 528 C and REVERSE 626 / 626 CW25 / 626 CB 7.3
- Box content: Tripod case
Customers Also Shopped For
Especially suitable for tripods MAGNESIT 519 CW25, 522 CW25, 525, 525M CW25, 525 CB7.3, 525M CB7.3, 525C, 528, 528C and also for tripods REVERSE 626, 626 CW25, 626 CB7.3 from CULLMANN, but also for equivalent tripods of other brands.<P>MAGNESIT bags provide reliable protection for your tripod thanks to their solid inner padding and abrasion-resistant, water-repellent nylon material with reinforced base. A large interior compartment for accessories prevents the tripod from getting scratched. The MAGNESIT tripod bag is particularly comfortable to carry on account of the elastic material on the shoulder strap, which has a pleasant shock-absorbing effect. The length-adjustable carry strap can be individually adapted to your size.<P>Especially suitable for MAGNESIT tripods and also for REVERSE tripods from CULLMANN, but also for equivalent tripods of other brands.
Top Customer Reviews
The bag is padded, has a 3/4 length zip plus an internal zipped accessory pocket. The shoulder strap has an excellent pad - soft padded neoprene with a grippy pimpled rubber inner surface. The pad has a few inches of springy stretch, acting like a shock absorber when walking.
The only feature I'm not keen on is the faux leather sewn around the bottom six inches of the bag plus the base. Perhaps it provides some waterproofing but I'm not sure about its long-term durability. It isn't a structural part of the bag - it's sewn on top of the ballistic nylon - so I suppose it doesn't matter.
Overall, a very nice bag that suits big monopod / head combos as well as the tripods for which it is designed.