- Product Dimensions: 17 x 3.5 x 5.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- Item model number: Dr.Meter® MS10
- ASIN: B00W0XKE9M
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 13 April 2015
- Average Customer Review: 65 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,051 in Business, Industry & Science (See Top 100 in Business, Industry & Science)
Dr.Meter MS10 Digital Decibel Sound Level Meter Tester 30 dBA - 130 dBA
|Price:||£13.59 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Perfect for measuring noise levels in factories, offices, theaters and audio systems to give you accurate readings in a greater range than similar products in the market
- Measurement Range: 30dBA - 130dBA, Accuracy Within +/-1.5dB; Resolution: 0.1dBA
- Note: 30dBA - 40dBA needs the environment to be very quiet, such as soundproof room. so if you can't get the sound meter to read below 40db, Please test it in a soundproof room or contact our customer service for help
- Data hold function; Large LCD screen display; 15 minutes auto power off
- Max/Min sound level measurement; Uses a 9V Battery - INCLUDED
Specifications for this item
|Model Number||Dr.Meter® MS10|
|Part Number||Dr.Meter® MS10|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dr.Meter Sound Level Meter
It utilizes a 1/2 inch electric condenser microphone to monitor sound levels from 30 to 130 decibels at an accuracy of +/-1.5dB with 0.1dBA resolution while reducing the effects of wind noise to produce more accurate readings. The MAX/MIN button will hold the highest/lowest reading until a much higher/lower reading is picked up. Together with a 9V battery, it can provide you about 50 hours of use. It will automatically power off after no operation for approximately 15minutes.
-Measurement Range: 30dBA - 130dBA
-Accuracy Within +/-1.5dB; Resolution: 0.1dBA
-Large LCD screen backlight display; 15 minutes auto power off
-Data hold function
-Max/Min sound level measurement
- Uses a 9V Battery ¨C INCLUDED
- 1 Year warranty Specifications:
-Frequency range: 31.5Hz ¨C 8kHz
-Microphone: 1/2 inch electric condenser microphone
-Calibration: Electrical calibration with the internal oscillator
-Display: LCD 4 digits
-Standard applied: IEC 651 type 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2
-Size: 170x58x35mm /6.7x2.3x1.4in
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- This appears to be fairly accurate. I tested a Bosch GS-50 vacuum cleaner, rated at 55dB by the manufacturer on the low power setting, and this meter gives about 55dB reading at a little over a foot away.
- Build quality is good.
- Comes with a wind screen (the black foam thing in the photo).
- It won't register anything below 30dB. It's in the specs so I knew that when ordering. Basically, this isn't for measuring quiet stuff.
- The screen doesn't have a built-in light.
- The battery compartment door bulges a tiny bit due to the size of the battery and the cable of the battery together.
I'm happy with it.
There was an issue with my unit not being able to turn off from the button, so I had to wait 15 mins for the automatic off. I got superb customer service from the seller (Elecsmart) who replaced it for me without any effort on my part. The second one wasn't accurate but once again the seller sorted it out for me without any hassle at all.
The lowest value I can get on mine is 40.4. I have to generate quite some noise to get past it. Can't measure anything below it.
The next values that it will show are 43.9, 46.4, 48.3, 49.9 and the resolution gets closer to 0.5dBA as it gets closer to 60dBA.
Stating that the resolution is 0.1dBA is pretty rich when the only values it shows between 40 and 50 dBA are the ones mentioned above.
Will have to return it.
Tested in a silent room at night and even made some noise but it did not rise until the sound went higher than that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this to test the spl level of headphones at various volumes of my Fiio X1 DAP, which I had already calculated using the output voltage of the X1 and the impedance and... Read morePublished 12 days ago by M. F. Webb
This is a handy little tool if you want to check on noise levels in the home or office environment. It is sensitive and the max min feature means that you can capture the peaks of... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Liam devlin
Confusing instructions. It says it will only go up to 30 decibels, but then recorded my fire alarm at 90 decibels !!!Published 7 months ago by Francis
Looks and feels like a solid product especially at the price. Very easy to use. The muffler does slip but a small elastic band around the microphone before you slip the muffler on... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer