- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dog Bed reviews
The Dog’s Bed, Premium Plush Orthopedic Waterproof Memory Foam XXL Dog Bed, Eases Pet Arthritis, Hip Dysplasia & Post Op Pain, Quality Therapeutic & Supportive Bed, Washable Covers
- XXL 137 x 91 x 15cm (Grey Faux Fur plush top with Suede sides) waterproof protective inner & durable hypoallergenic Oxford fabric. 10cm base, high stability premium foam and 5cm of premium grade, high density, extremely comfortable, high-care, orthopedic memory foam
- A waterproof removable and washable inner protects The Dog's Bed from accidents and incontinent issues. Wash cover & inner seperately with the zipper closed, preferably by hand or on a gentle wash cycle. Fabric resistant to molds, mildews and dust mites - replacement covers available from our Red Kite Store, click on 'Sold By: Red Kite Store' to view selection
- Premium grade, high quality, luxury memory foam and support foam, tested by experts to provide your dog with a sleeping experience in line with 5 star hotels whilst providing uniform and contour-balanced support - The Ultimate Dog Bed - Fit for a King or a Queen:)
- Excellent medical grade orthopedic support for older dogs providing therapeutic comfort for arthritis pain, muscle stiffness, hip dysplasia, arthritis and aching joints, contouring perfectly to your dog for maximum comfort and a sound night's sleep
- Suitable for all dogs, at any age, particularly those who love to stretch out and laze about offering them probably the world's most comfortable and luxurious sleeping bed - and quite possibly even more comfortable than your sofa or your bed:)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Probably The World's Most Comfortable Dog Bed...
What's better than a great night's sleep? Not much hey! We offer your dog exactly that. In response to body heat and pressure our premium bed moulds to your dog's body evenly distributing their body weight, returning to its original shape once your dog leaves.
What Is Memory Foam?
Designed in the mid-60's by NASA for airplane seats, it is made from viscoelastic. It's highly energy absorbent, soft and extremely comfortable. There are differing grades of memory foam, each providing differing levels of comfort.
Benefits of Memory Foam?
It improves sleep. It relieves painful pressure points. Elderly dogs and dogs with arthritis and other joint concerns need thick, supportive beds. They should provide plenty of push back rather than sinking when the dog lies down. For dogs prone to bladder leakage our beds are perfect as they're waterproof and fully machine washable.
Is your dog suited to The Dog's Bed - Memory Foam?
All dogs have different sleeping styles. Before you purchase a dog bed, observe your dog in his napping position. For dogs that are kind to their sleeping quarters memory foam is worth the extra cost. In terms of maximum support, tests have found that memory foam offers the highest level of support and comfort. If your dog is a chewer and you want the luxury of memory foam for your dog then rest assured we stock replacement covers for accidents:) Dogs that are hard core 'nesters' prefer a plush style bed style.
If your dog seems to like to use a pillow for his head he might like a bolster bed. A bolster bed can also be a good option for a dog that likes to lie on his side, as long as it's big enough. Dogs who flop down and spread out also love our memory foam bed. And of course all lazy dogs too:) - and why not?
We're always here for you - drop us a message at any time.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
448 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 448 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Dog's Bed is really sturdy. The 15cm foam does take about 3 hours to fully expand once you have unrolled it from its packing (just like when you buy a memory foam mattress from IKEA that comes rolled up and compressed) so don't let your dog 🐶 get on it yet - keep it out of sight.
Yes, it does make you think the mattress cover is too big for the mattress when compressed but give it time. Ours is the full 15cm (9cm when first unrolled).
Sophie loves the plush top and was straight on it. As I said previously, she is a big dog and I was worried the foam might sink down too much. Not a chance. This thing is just like a Tempur.
So back to the reason for purchasing. In just three days Sophie's painful routine of struggling to get up (and the embarrassment in her eyes) has noticeably diminished. She's not racing out of the bed, but she is up'n'at-em fairly quickly and only mildly limping for a few steps.
So glad we purchased this bed. Unfortunately, my other 3 dogs now want one!
Very happy customer & extremely happy pooch!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?