- Actors: Jae-yeong Jeong, Ha-Kyun Shin, Hye-jeong Kang, Ha-ryong Lim, Jae-kyeong Seo
- Directors: Park Kwang-Hun
- Format: PAL, Subtitled, Dolby, Digital Sound, Widescreen
- Language: Korean
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 15
- Studio: Showbox Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 26 Feb. 2007
- Run Time: 133 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B000JMKIOM
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 89,367 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Welcome to Dongmakgol [DVD] (2005)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A crashed American flier, two South Korean soldiers and three North Korean soldiers all end up in an innocent remote village untouched by the civil war raging in the rest of the country, but it isn't long before violence threatens the peaceful village.
A wonderful little film that touches both the heart and the head with some truly magical moments
Top customer reviews
Miss this movie at your loss , touching , funny , sad , serious .... but always enjoyable.
It throws a few stray combatants from both sides of the Korean conflict into a village which is a kind of Shangri-la where guns are not known to most of the inhabitants. In different ways it explores the really bizare nature of war and how our primitive instincts can drive us for good and bad - to cowardice and heroism. Some of the photography is especially beautiful.
Only don't buy twice this DVD and Battleground 625 Battleground 625 [DVD]the movie is the same
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Worth only one watch though- bit long.Read more