- Actors: Edith MacArthur, Martin Cochrane, Vivien Heilbron, Frederick Jaeger, Alec Monteath
- Format: PAL, Colour, Full Screen
- Language: English
- Region: All Regions
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 - 1.33:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: Exempt
- Studio: Go Entertain
- DVD Release Date: 20 Jan. 2014
- Run Time: 144 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00H87DZAU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 89,695 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Take the High Road - Volume 10 Episodes 55-60 [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Episodes 55-60 of the long running Scottish soap opera.
Take the High Road was one of the longest running shows on UK television.
For over 22 years and more than 1,500 episodes the series set amongst Scottish lochs, rolling hills and purple heather delighted viewers all over Britain as this landmark Scottish Television drama followed the lives of the inhabitants of Glendorrach, a beautiful village in the scenic Scottish countryside.
Following the trials and tribulations of the people who live and work on the estate, Take the High Road was shot on location in the village of Luss, on the banks of the picturesque Loch Lomond, northwest of Glasgow.
Now you can relive the highs and lows, the friendships, the romances and all the dramas as they unfold in this timeless classic.