- Get 2 of 2 for 10 for £10.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ouija: Origin of Evil (DVD + Digital Download) 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
In 1967 Los Angeles, a widowed mother and her two daughters add a new stunt to bolster their seance scam business and unwittingly invite authentic evil into their home. When the youngest daughter is overtaken by a merciless spirit, the family confronts unthinkable fears to save her and send her possessor back to the other side.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Technically this is a run of the mill ghosts in the house set free by Ouija board and possessing someone story, what sets this apart is the acting. All the acting is strong, especially by the girl playing Doris, the little girl who gets possessed. She plays creepy so well and theres something about her face that seems different when she's evil that's really awesome.
Good script, great acting, well shot movie. There are moments of fun, apprehension and shock and I have to say I loved the end scene. Subtle but well done.
These days I find it hard to get a horror that has a good story and good acting so this was a pleasant find.
Recommended to those who love a supernatural horror! Also love: the Conjuring, Insidious, and Sinister.
There were a few good jumps in it. Parts were scary. Can't fault the acting: the girl especially does a great job. The story is ok. Took me a while to realise the mum was Mrs Cullen from the Twilight series x-D.
Worth a watch. UV code included.