- Actors: Morgan Freeman, Virginia Madsen
- Directors: Rob Reiner
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: PG
- Studio: Signature Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 3 Feb. 2014
- Run Time: 109 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (298 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00GLZCCJ0
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,464 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Once More [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Monte Wildhorn (Freeman), a once legendary novelist whose struggle with alcoholism has sapped his passion for writing, takes a lakeside cabin for the summer in picturesque Belle Isle, and befriends the family next door - an attractive single mum (Madsen) and her young daughters-who help him find inspiration again.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The aquaintence blossoms into love and inspiration with very positive results for all concerned - there is plently of gentle humour, no threat, and a magical feel good factor.
The previous title of this film, The Magic of Belle Isle, seems more appropraite than its new tiltle- the island seems to have a gentle magical, healing quality, which has an almost instant effect on its residents.
A lovely film - slow, yes, but with a lingering glow
A touching story of friendships and love, this is a nice Sunday movie full of sentimental dialogue and feel-good warmth. No violence, very little if any bad language, it might be a nice movie for all the family.