- Buy three for £20 when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Never too Young to Rock - Starring Mud, The Glitter Band and The Rubettes (Official Release) [DVD]
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Available for the first time on DVD, the zany, madcap Never Too Young To Rock was made at the high point of glam rock in 1975. It offers a unique opportunity to experience the driving, feel good sounds of the eras top pop combos in their pomp. From the infectious choruses of Mud s Tiger Feet and The Cat Crept In , through the catchy doo-wop of The Rubettes, to percussive anthems like The Glitter Band s Angel Face , this film provides aural nostalgia at its most intense. The pleasures of this glittery little time capsule don t end with the songs, though: just check out the threads on all those young dudes the revival of the scarlet, bell-bottomed cat suit with sparkly epaulettes must surely be just round the corner. Bless my soul, its rock and roll !
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The DVD also features the workings of the Radio One Road Show touring around the UK during the hot summer of 1976.
It's slapstick good fun humour, best enjoyed with a bottle or two of favourite plonk.
A great film.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love this film, Takes you way back! Great Bands, Great Music, The story line is a little weakPublished 1 month ago by Tony O
This was an hour and a half of complete tommyrot, but it made me laugh. Worth watching for the retro stuff, the cars, and the glam rock element. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Skaty Katie
The picture house went wild, we sang, laughed and had a fantastic time! Great memory! I'm so glad to have this on dvd!Published 5 months ago by C. R. Williams
Absolutely loved The Glitter Band, The Rubettes and Mud, storyline isn't to great but it brought back a lot of great memories.Published 9 months ago by Hilary Prior
Unbelievable DVD. Story line leaves a bit to be desired but hey, this is pure nostalgia and just shows how good these bands were as musicians as well as a glam rock spectacle. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Jeff S