- Actors: Kelly O'Neill, Shane Curry, Paul Roe, Neilí Conroy, David Bendito
- Directors: Lance Daly
- Producers: Lance Daly, Macdara Kelleher
- Format: PAL, Widescreen, Dolby, Digital Sound
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 2.35:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 15
- Studio: Studiocanal
- DVD Release Date: 15 Mar. 2010
- Run Time: 72 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B002BD9DUW
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 73,848 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Kisses [DVD] 
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Irish drama following two children, Kylie (Kelly O'Neill) and Dylan (Shane Curry), who run away from their troubled family homes on the outskirts of Dublin at Christmas time. The pair head for the centre of the city, where they glimpse human life in all its colourful diversity - but as darkness falls and the night wears on, an uglier side of the city emerges and the two must rely on their wits and their friendship to survive.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Most convincingly of all, the film does not give us a sugar sweet ending. Instead, it brings us a moment of huge passion and emotion, and an open-ended possibility that things might go well - or that they might not. This is a fine film, almost definitely made on a shoe-string budget. Highly recommended.
Ben Kane, author of Spartacus: The Gladiator.