- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Hell or High Water [Blu-ray] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Texas brothers - Toby (CHRIS PINE - Star Trek) and Tanner (BEN FOSTER - Lone Survivor), come together after years divided to rob branches of the bank threatening to foreclose on their family land. Vengeance seems to be theirs, until they find themselves on the radar of Texas Ranger, Marcus (JEFF BRIDGES - True Grit) looking for one last grand pursuit on the eve of his retirement. As the brothers plot a final bank heist to complete their scheme and with the Rangers on their heels, a showdown looms at the crossroads where the values of the old and new west murderously collide.
- Enemies forever: The characters of Hell or High Water - featurette
- Visualizing the heart of America - Featurette
- Damaged heroes: The performances of Hell or High Water - featurette
- Red carpet premiere
- Filmmaker q and a
- Interview with director David Mackenzie
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Goods guys doing the wrong thing for the right reasons, brothers in blood. Good guys chasing the bad guys cos that's what good guys do.Published 6 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent atmospheric film. West Texas to a T . Jeff Bridges up to his usual standard ( high) and the remaining cast keep up with him.Will stand watching again.Published 3 days ago by Rockingv
A not entirely convincing mashup of 'No Country for Old Men' and 'Breaking Bad'.Published 4 days ago by claz1
Superb film, great acting & very laid back pacing other than the action scenes. (For those who like busy full on movies...it won't be for you!)Published 5 days ago by Alan Rowson
Some fairly good acting. Shades of Butch Cassidy - Escapist nonsense with a semi-happy ending.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
One of my favourite movies in the past 6 months! Good story, great actors!Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer