- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Down The Tracks: Music That Influenced Led Zappelin [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This second release in the 'Down the Tracks' series focuses on the musical roots of Led Zeppelin, examining the influence of the long blues heritage behind much of their music and also looking at areas such as skiffle and folk, both of which are clearly identifiable on Led Zeppelin's albums. There is also a brief exploration of the band's occult influences.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In part this is somewhat ironic as we Blues fans still feel the sting of the poor recognition offered to Howlin' Wolf, Charlie Patton, Robert Johnson, Bukka White and others that Zeppelin freely borrowed from. None the less the truth of this DVD provides some atonement.
You won't be disappointed - pick up a copy