- Actors: Teri Polo, Corbin Bernsen, Reed Diamond, Erika Slezak, Eric Lutes
- Directors: Bethany Rooney
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 12
- Studio: Contender
- DVD Release Date: 17 April 2006
- Run Time: 88 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B000E6UXSY
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,166 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Danielle Steel's Full Circle [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Tana Roberts is determined not to repeat the mistakes of her mother, Jean, who for years conducted an affair with a wealthy married man, Arthur. Tana is brutally raped by Arthur's son Billy and devastated when her mother offers no support. So she decides to get on with her studies and soon becomes a successful lawyer. But when a close college friend is left paralysed after a shooting incident, Tana goes to his aid but embarks on an affair with his father. She then begins to realise that she is no better than her mother.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I surprisingly liked it very much this time! I probably changed... :))