- Actors: Chris Tarrant
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: Exempt
- Studio: Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 23 Jun. 2014
- Run Time: 141 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (31 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00IN8OKK2
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,251 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Chris Tarrant's Extreme Railways [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Three-part documentary presented by television personality and railway enthusiast Chris Tarrant. Travelling round the coast of India, the outback of Australia and the jungles of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tarrant takes the viewer on a journey of discovery as he meets the drivers and engineers of the railways that put these places on the map.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have watched the DVD three times already.
Gives the viewer a good insight into the history,building and maintenance of these very different railways.
And Chris Tarrant is a exellent host of the program.
Nonetheless , I did laugh at him shaving - quite possibly the worst shaver I have ever seen . So thanks for the chuckle Chris .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great series,and as usual chris doesn't fail to entertain which makes the programs even more interesting.....Published 6 hours ago by R. Cowx
it,s a pity that Chris Tarrant, and Michael portillo seem to conveniently forget that the first steam locomotive was Richard Trevithick..s ln 1804Published 1 month ago by rosina hellin
First Rate especially on the Ghan. Where is series 2? Can't wait to see the Great Siberian Railway.Published 4 months ago by Didgin Del