- Actors: Chris Pine, Steve Wellington, Frank Gerrish, Dee Macaluso, Austin Rogers
- Directors: James Keach
- Producers: Steve Bickel, Joy Mellins, Dave Shanks, Costa Theo
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 15
- Studio: Universal Pictures UK
- DVD Release Date: 10 May 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0029U2LGU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 48,253 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Blind Dating [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
American romantic comedy directed by James Keach and starring Chris Pine, Eddie Kay Thomas and Anjali Jay. When Danny (Pine)'s brother Larry (Kay Thomas) finds out that his blind sibling is still a virgin, he sets out to find him a woman, but to no avail. However, when Danny is admitted to hospital for surgery to correct his sight, he meets Indian nurse Leeza (Jay). As they begin to fall in love, Danny realises that he will have his work cut out trying to persuade her family that he is the right man for their daughter.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The film is however Incredibly Sweet, if not a little predictable. I loved this film as I found it very Touching and Charming, I also think that Chris Pine's portrayal of the blind the lead character, Danny, is brilliant. I would defiantly recommend this movie, many friends who I lent my copy thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd give it 9/10.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good film. With some good laughs. Worth a watch at a cheap price.Published on 9 Jun. 2015 by mrs roberts
Lovely heart warming and funny movie with a great message behind it.Published on 26 Dec. 2014 by CillDaraCailin