- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Big Band Collection [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
An inspirational collection of four films, chronicling the lives of Coldplay, Maroon 5, Kings Of Leon & The Black Eyed Peas.
Rarely will you find a band with the consistency of Coldplay. It's been over 10 years and Chris Martin, Johnny Buckland, Guy Berryman, and Will Champion are still jamming. Their eclectic sound, profound lyrics, and catchy melodies have sold over 50 million albums worldwide. But what's their formula? In the world of modern alternative music, many bands come and go. In this documentary, we thoroughly examine Coldplay and reveal their secrets of "Longevity."
Maroon 5 aren't the first band to fuse various genres of music into rock. However, fans all around the world agree that "they are one of the best to ever do it." The genius in there eclectic sound continues to land them at the top of the Billboard charts. This is the inspirational story of how a local garage band called "Kara's Flowers," persisted and forged their way into super stardom, Maroon 5.
Kings of Leon revolutionized modern music with their soulful brand of rock. Behind their impeccable sound is a story of passion, dedication, and tremendous sacrifice. This is the story of how three brothers from Franklin Tennessee and a cousin from Mississippi, created one of the most prolific bands in modern music "KINGS OF LEON."
Will.i.am, Apl.de.ap, Taboo, and Fergie are the Black Eyed Peas. Their original blend of hip hop, dance, rhythm and blues, and techno has remarkably sold over 25 million albums worldwide. This is the rare story of how the Black Eyed Peas stuck together - through personal and professional adversity - and became a critically acclaimed super group.