- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Between Heaven And Hell [Blu-ray]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Robert Wagner, Terry Moore, Broderick Crawford and Buddy Ebsen star in this absorbing drama about a young, self-centered recruit who comes of age during WWII. Sam Gifford (Wagner) is a successful cotton planter who treats his sharecroppers as if they were little more than farm machinery. But during combat in the Pacific, as he sees "quality" people crack, endures life under a sadistic officer (Crawford), and learns true friendship, from a "cropper" (Ebsen), Gifford slowly discovers there's more to a person than social class and good breeding.
- High Definition Transfer
- Audio Commentary With Richard Fletcher expert Paul Talbot
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Still Gallery
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Thank you seller.
The film ratio is in 2.35:1 which looks good, the sound is in LPCM, and the good news their are Subtitles: English HOH.
You get audio commentary with Richard Fleischer & Paul Talbot.
Original theatrical trailer.
Region "B" only.
It was like nothing I' seen before, the characters were real people, traumatised by combat and the combat scenes were far more realistic than shown before. Wagner gives his best performance (I was shocked when he dismissed the film in his autobiography)and Ebsen and Crawford were both excellent as were Homier and Brad Dexter in supporting roles.This was like the Private Ryan movie of it's day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is one of Robert Wagner' s best films, which I will buy if it's in 2.35. available on DVD in that ratio in the UK, which I already have. Read morePublished 11 months ago by HAYLYN. THE ANALOGUE MAN
A good movie but now dated both in action sequences and its interpretation of the novel. But worth a viewing.Published 19 months ago by chris
This is a more adult DVD it is set during the last world war and is based around this young Ladd who is an innocent farm boy but by the time he has spent very long in the war has... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Shirley Steadman
Product was excellent but first order was declined so ordered it again now I've ended up with twoPublished 22 months ago by Amanda christie