- Actors: Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, Erik Stolhanske
- Directors: Jay Chandrasekhar
- Producers: Bill Gerber, Richard Perello
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: Danish, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 2.35:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 18
- Studio: Warner Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 25 Dec. 2006
- Run Time: 110 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (42 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B000JJS56I
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,814 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Beerfest: Uncut [DVD] 
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Outrageous comedy about two American brothers, Todd (Erik Stolhanske) and Jan (Paul Soter) Wolfhouse, who are sent to Germany on a mission to spread their grandfather's ashes at Oktoberfest. There they stumble upon a super-secret, centuries-old underground beer games competition, Beerfest - the Olympics of beer drinking. At Beerfest the brothers receive a less than warm welcome from their German cousins, the Von Wolfhausens, who shun Todd and Jan, slander their heritage, and worst of all, drink them under the table.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Of course its not a brilliant piece of cinema hstory or anything, its a puerile comedy best watched whilst getting drunk yourself, but it has good laughs all the way through, and some truly brilliant moments, like the surreal underground passageway that leads to beerfest, and every bit that Jurgen Procknow is in. How great is it that such a brilliant actor with classics like Das Boot behind him can parody himself and the German sterotype is a film like this?
A few stupid things, like the ridiculous fake accents the English have - why couldnt they find any number of real drunk Englishmen to take part in this?! But overall a little known gem of a comedy
I watched the first 45 mins of the film and found it so poor that I fast forwarded the rest of it and that was only for the gratuitous breasts. I'm not too sure what that says about me and the film really, lol.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've seen this film 20+ times and it never gets old, such a good laugh, especially if your having a beer or 8 ;)Published 15 months ago by Andrew Everest
Item took ages to arrive & showed all the signs of being counterfeit.Published on 7 Dec. 2014 by Chris Gulliford