- Actors: James Olson, Burt Young, Rutanya Alda, Jack Magner, Andrew Prine
- Directors: Damiano Damiani
- Writers: Dardano Sacchetti, Hans Holzer, Tommy Lee Wallace
- Producers: Bernard Williams, Dino De Laurentiis, Ira N. Smith, José López Rodero
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 18
- Studio: Prism
- DVD Release Date: 4 Oct. 2004
- Run Time: 94 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (77 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00004D0B9
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,338 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Amityville 2 - the Posession [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Prequel to 'The Amityville Horror', describing what happened in the infamous house prior to the arrival of George and Kathy Lutz, the unfortunate souls whose fate is depicted in the first film. The Montelli family, as led by patriarch Anthony (Burt Young), move into the lakeside residence and begin experiencing supernatural problems almost immediately. However, things really take a turn for the worse when eldest boy Sonny (Jack Magner) becomes possessed with an evil spirit which taunts him to murder his own kin.
Dramatic and terrifying --Entertainment Today --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
This DVD is by far the best version available, including the courtroom sequence and several other scenes missing from the German and Australian releases. The transfer is generally good, given the film's age. For the record, AMITYVILLE 2 was shot in standard format (1.85:1), not 2.35:1 scope, despite what the box claims. The commentary by Stephen Jones and Kim Newman is entertaining and informative, though it's clear they don't think much of the movie. The 'extended lost souls scene' is a series of production photographs. It's suggested that the film's ending was radically changed during post-production. Given the arbitrary sfx set-pieces and obvious loose ends, this may well be the case.