Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.90 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Seagate IronWolf 8 TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for 1-8 Bay NAS Systems (7200 RPM, 256 MB Cache up to 210 MB/s, 180 TB/Year Workload Rate)
|Price:||£240.34 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£59.66 (20%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- IronWolf is an ideal companion for your NAS for 24 × 7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy
- Dual-plane balance and rotational vibration sensors mitigate vibration in multi-bay NAS enclosures for consistent performance and reliability
- RAID optimisation increases performance and reliability with error recovery control for better data integrity
- Enhanced power management saves energy and delivers power when the NAS needs it most
- With workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
8TB Seagate IronWolf NAS Hard Drive, 3.5", SATA III - 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB Cache; Tough, Ready and Scalable NAS Drives; Ironwolf Health Management in Synology
1 x ST8000VN0022
From the manufacturer
Tough, ready, and scalable NAS optimised drives.
Tough, ready, and scalable, Seagate IronWolf drives are built and optimised for NAS enclosures for home, SOHO, creative professionals, and SMB. IronWolf drives are enhanced with AgileArray technology and rotational (RV) sensors for optimal performance and multi-drive systems.
- 1- to 8-bay network attached storage (NAS)
- Desktop RAID and servers
- Multimedia server storage
- Private cloud
AgileArray Hard Drive Optimisation for NAS
IronWolf is optimised with AgileArray, built for NAS to provide the ultimate NAS experience. It features dual-plane balancing for consistent performance, RAID-optimised firmware and advanced power management.
Multi-User Technology for Increased User Workload Rate.
IronWolf drives are designed to endure the sustained user workloads of enterprise and business environments. High throughput and high user workload rate of 180 TB/year means they can easily handle multiple users and large data transfers during years of service.
Actively Protect Your Data with IronWolf Health Management
in Synology DiskStations1,2
IronWolf Health Management is designed to operate on enabled Synology DiskStation NAS, populated with supported IronWolf or IronWolf Pro HDDs. It improves the overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention or recovery options for the user.
Prevention. IHM monitors the user environment and recommends preventative actions to enable superior NAS experience.
Intervention. Analyses hundreds of parameters and recommends backup ahead of any potential catastrophic data loss events.
Recovery. Access to Seagate Data Recovery Services (included with IronWolf Pro for two years), helps to ensure a secure environment for data recovery in the event of failure.
1. IronWolf Health Management features subject to change.
2. Synology DiskStation may vary in compatibility with IronWolf Health Management.
- Up to 10 TB capacity
- Multi-user technology delivers 180 TB/year workload rating.
- 1M hours MTBF
- Optimised for 1- to 8-bay NAS devices
|IronWolf||Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD||Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD|
|Ideal for||1-8 bay NAS systems for home, small office and small to medium businesses: up to 25% faster than other brands, made for data sharing||1-16 bay NAS systems for creative pros and small to medium enterprise businesses||Massive scale-out NAS environments, cloud bulk data storage, enterprise backup and restore (D2D, virtual tape)|
|Capacity||Up to 10 TB||Up to 10 TB||Up to 10 TB|
|Network Storage and AgileArray||✓||✓||✓|
|Optional Data Recovery and Rescue Service||✓|
|RV sensors and RAID Support||✓||✓||✓|
|User Workload Rate||180 TB/year||300 TB/year||550 TB/year|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1M hours||1.2M hours||2M hours|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Hard Drive - the only downside as with all disks when formatting the unit you lose a fair chunk of drivePublished 13 days ago by Yogi-Bear
Pricey as f*** when you by them 5 at a time but the only way forward with limited drive bays and a huge media collection
So far no issues built in a raid 5 array and... Read more
normally go with WD red - but these are better price and perfect for the jobPublished 24 days ago by Mr S.
Quite noisy, especially wother random writes. I upgraded from WD red and they were almost inaudible, these disks are quite a disappointment in that respect.Published 1 month ago by Klomp
If Hard Drive manufacturers would stop with the 1TB = 1,000gb con, I'd be a lot happier, as those 24gbs add up. You get about 7. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mr Yeltsin
9.09TB usable under Windows 7. Fake exhaust emission claims and fake hard drive specs - tell the truth manufacturers. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Happy Harry