Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
HyperX FURY 8 GB DDR4 2400 MHz Memory Kit (2 x 4 GB) - Black (Skylake Ready)
|Price:||£65.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£19.00 (22%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plug and play - HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking up to the highest frequency published. Get the speed you want - hassle free
- Optimised for Intel's 100 series and X99 chipsets - The latest generation of DRAM technology for 100 Series chipset or X99 systems, HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is 100% tested and optimised for compatibility and easy overclocking
- Low power consumption - HyperX FURY DDR4's lower power requirements result in less heat and higher reliability. Low 1.2 volts draw less power from your system for a cooler and quieter PC
- Low-profile stylish heat spreader - Stand out from the crowd and show your style with FURY's asymmetrical signature heat spreader. Available in black with matching black PCB, FURY DDR4 memory complements any motherboard with Intel's 100 Series or X99 chipsets
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item HyperX FURY 8 GB DDR4 2400 MHz Memory Kit (2 x 4 GB) - Black (Skylake Ready)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Item Dimensions||3.12 x 13.33 x 0.32 cm||3.12 x 13.33 x 0.32 cm||8.99 x 15.49 x 0.99 cm||3.12 x 13.33 x 0.32 cm||3.12 x 13.33 x 0.32 cm||0.08 x 1.32 x 0.3 cm|
|Item Weight||41 grams||41 grams||91 grams||—||41 grams||18 grams|
|Memory Clock Speed||2,400 MHz||2,133 MHz||3,000 MHz||2,400 MHz||2,400 MHz||2,400 MHz|
|Memory Speed||2,400 MHz||2,133 MHz||3,000 MHz||2,400 MHz||2,400 MHz||288 MHz|
|Size||8 GB||8 GB Kit||(2 x 4GB)||8 GB||8 GB||8GB Dual Rank|
|System RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Voltage||1.2 volts||1.2 volts||1.35 volts||1.2 volts||1.2 volts||1.2 volts|
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 2666MHz1 , to deliver instant top-level performance for motherboards with Intel's 100 Series and X99 chipsets. It's a small investment for premium components that complement Intel's 2, 4, 6 and 8-core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. FURY DDR4 is available in 4GB and 8GB capacities and 8GB-64GB kits. Its stylish low-profile heat spreader with signature FURY design lets you show off your rig in style.
Note: Older motherboards may not be compatible with this product. Please always check system compatibility on the manufacturer's website
1 x 8GB kit (2 x 4GB modules)
From the manufacturer
HyperX is a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., one of the world’s largest independent memory manufacturers. Established in 2002, HyperX is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA
- HyperX Fury DDR4 at a glance:
- Automatic overclocking - up to 2666 MHz
- Low power consumption at 1.2 V
- Optimised for X99 series motherboards
- Low-profile heat spreader in black
Auto-Overclocking for X99 Platforms
HyperX Fury DDR4 can handle even the toughest battle. It recognises its host platform and overclocks to the highest frequency published (up to 2666 MHz) - so you can wreak havoc. Fury DDR4 runs at 1.2 V, even at 2666 MHz, so it stays cooler while you play. You don’t need to alter the voltage to reach higher speeds, which means there’s more power for other hardware in the system. Fury’s sleek, asymmetrical black heat spreader provides enhanced thermal dissipation to help keep your cool and help you stand out from the crowd.
- Disclaimers: HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS.
Plug and Play
HyperX Fury DDR4 offers automatic overclocking up to the highest frequency published. Get the speed you want, without any hassle.
Optimised for Intel’s X99 Chipset
Complete your X99 system with the DDR4 memory. HyperX Fury DDR4 memory is optimised for X99 motherboards for compatibility and easy overclocking.
Low Power Consumption
DDR4’s lower power requirements mean less heat and higher reliability. Low 1.2 V draws less power from your system for a cooler and quieter PC.
Low-Profile Heat Spreader
Fury’s asymmetrical signature heat spreader is available in black with matching black PCB. It complements most X99 motherboards and its low-profile heat spreader fits under oversized CPU coolers while enhancing heat dissipation for lasting reliability.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This is pretty much the bare minimum for a mining rig and will perform just as well as any 2800mhz+ RAM (note that you need 2 or 4 sticks to run in dual channel memory mode).
4GB is also enough for a cryptocurrency mining rig if you are using a h110/h170/z170 or 200 series motherboard.
* Excellent performance and price.
* Available in different colours
* Low profile. Does not get in the way of large cpu coolers.
IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE I BUILT MY CUSTOM PC, SO I DECIDED TO WRITE A REVIEW NOW.
1. SUPER FAST
2. AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR ANYONE OUT THERE.
3. GOOD RELIABLE BRAND SO NO PROBLEMS.
4. GAMES LIKE MAFIA 3, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT, BATTLEFIELD 1, TOMB RAIDER ETC.....RUN VERY NICELY.
5. LOW PROFILE RAM WHICH HAS ENOUGH SPACE FOR A CPU COOLER LIKE A COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 X.
1. SINCE THIS IS 8GB EDITING A LARGE FILE FOR YOUTUBE CAN TAKE SOME TIME.
2. 8GB IS NOT ENOUGH FOR LIVE STREAMING
3. WHITE WRITING AT THE TOP SO IT CAN PUT SOME PEOPLE OFF (NOT ME :P)
4. I WOULDN'T SAY GLOSSY, BUT YOU CAN GET FINGER PRINTS ON THEM.
5. CAN'T RUN BATTLEFIELD 1 SOMETIMES AS IT DOES GLITCH OUT BY GOING ABOVE THE 8GB LIMIT.
OVERALL AWESOME CHEAP AND FAST RAM. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS! GOOD JOB KINGSTON@ HYPER X TEAM
If you are looking to build a new skylake build, I can recommend this as its a 8gb pair with 2400mhz on each module, perfect for starting of with and i even managed to grab for only 26 GBP!
Im very pleased with the purchase and they're working perfectly with the dual channel on my motherboard.
I am using an AsRock Z170 with an Intel i7 6700k