- Also check our best rated Motherboard reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £6.90 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Asus P10S-I Socket 1151 C232 DDR4 S-ATA 600 Mini ITX Server Board
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Streamline airflow design with smallest Mini-ITX small form factor
- Rich I/O capability with 6 SATA3,1 M.2 Type 2242 and 3 USB3.0 support
- Platinum-grade power efficiency with ultra longevity solid CAP and Beat Thermal Choke III
- Complete remote management saving time and efforts
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
ASRock Rack J1900D2Y Mini ITX Server Motherboard - Black/Green
Asrock C2550D4I – Server Motherboard (Server, Intel, DDR3-SDRAM, Mini ITX, Dual, fbga1283)
ASROCK C236 WSI Rack Server Board Intel C236 1151 Mini ITX DDR4 Dual GB LAN Serial Port - (Components > Motherboards)
Supermicro Mini ITX DDR3 1333 NA Motherboards X10SBA-O
ASUS P10S-M WS Workstation Board - Black (Socket 1151/Intel C236/DDR4/S-ATA/600/M-ATX)
||£12.00||FREE Shipping||£5.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||blue_e||Happy Home Italy||GTM Technology Europe||Amazon.co.uk|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
As a slim size server board, the 170mm x 170mm Mini ITX form factor of P10S-I fits for various small form factor appliance servers. In addition, its layout is rack-optimised placement, the CPU and memory are placed in a parallel arrangement directly behind the fan inlet to promote maximum cooling for excellent thermal efficiency. Therefore, P10S-I can be easily integrated in short depth chassis, thus P10S-I no doubt increases the density in a rack cabinet to provide higher computing power per rack than before.
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.See all Product description
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- ECC RAM
- iKVM support with additional £30 purchase (ASMB8-iKVM), which allows for easy remote control over the internet (shutdown/startup, temp monitoring, OS installation & even BIOS upgrades).
- Multiple Gigabit LAN ports, which are particularly useful if you run multiple virtual machines on the server (I use separate ports for each VM)
- Supports up to 6x Sata drives, albeit in a convoluted way (see con below).
- M.2 port for a NGFF 2242 SSD, allowing all SATA ports to be utilised by data drives. It only supports 42mm SSDs (2242) with the securing screw, which is a problem due to lack of avaiable 2242 SSDs. However, the ASUS website states that the positioning of the slot would allow for an 80mm (2280) SSD to be attached and overhang the board.
- Four of the SATA drives must be connected through a mini-SAS port (the high bandwidth of the port means that drives are not bottlenecked, if you were wondering). This means that you will have to buy a mini-SAS to SATA adaptor cable, which seem ridiculously expensive for what they are (the best I could find for a low price was: 'CableCreation Internal HD Mini SAS (SFF-8643 Host) - 4x SATA (Target) Angle Cable', found on Amazon. The cables are slightly flimsy, however.
- With the additional parts, you are paying nearer £200 for the board, but this is a price premium you will have to accept if you want a mini-ITX server board.