- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
BOVINE Hydrolysed Collagen Protein Powder - Wrinkles, Hair, Skin, Nails, Bones, Joints, Gut, Pain, Injury, Sleep, Fitness, Keto,13,000mg dose, 20x Stronger & 15x Cheaper Than Capsules, BSE Safe
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- PROVEN RESULTS BACKED BY SCIENCE - REDUCES WRINKLES, PLUMPS SKIN, STRENGTHENS HAIR & NAILS, REDUCES JOINT PAIN & INFLAMMATION, SPEEDS UP RECOVERY FROM EXERCISE, BOOSTS METABOLISM & KETO, BURNS FAT, BUILDS MUSCLE, REPAIRS CARTILAGE, HEALS LEAKY GUT. Increases skin elasticity & hydration, bone density, muscle mass, heart health, brain protection, blood sugar regulation; decreases cholesterol, cellulite, aches & pains and degeneration.
- HIGHEST QUALITY GUARANTEED - 100% PURE BIOACTIVE PROTEIN PEPTIDES COMPRISING 18 AMINO ACIDS. FREE FROM GLYPHOSATE & PESTICIDES, ANTIBIOTICS, HORMONES, ADDITIVES, PRESERVATIVES, STEROIDS, HEAVY METALS, SOY, GLUTEN, DAIRY, SUGAR & ALLERGENS. ALSO WADA, HALAL & Ko KOSHER CERTIFIED. Manufactured in ISO 9001 site from non-GMO, BSE SAFE Brazilian bovine hides. Type I (1) and III (3) collagen hydrolysate for maximum solubility, absorption and efficacy as well as minimal taste and smell.
- FAIR PRICING & SMART PACKAGING - WE DON'T RIP YOU OFF - JUST 69p PER DAY for 13,000mg DAILY DOSE VERSUS £10 PER DAY FOR EQUIVALENT DOSE IN CAPSULES. Recyclable tub filled right to the TOP with 400g pure collagen & no additives, perfect for 1 month's supply & economical repeat ordering.
- PEOPLE BEFORE PROFITS - UK OWNED & RUN BUSINESS WITH STRONG ETHICS & VALUES BASED UPON PROFESSIONAL, "OLD SCHOOL" CUSTOMER SERVICE. Established in 2016 by Corinna and Simon - real people wanting to help others overcome real health issues with real products that work. Honest Amazon sellers not "in it for a quick buck".
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE - TAKE 13g (2 LEVEL TABLESPOONS) PER DAY, adding to any hot or cold food & drinks. Simply experiment with the dose and different foods and drinks to suit your personal taste, mixing thoroughly before consuming. Add to tea, coffee, juice, smoothies; stir into yoghurt, porridge, soup etc; add to baking recipes or even into cocktails. Collagin & Tonic anyone? And don't forget to ensure you have adequate Vitamin C in your diet to support collagen production.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safety Information:Do not exceed recommended dose and always consult your GP if you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication or under medical supervision. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. NOT suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Ingredients:100% Hydrolysed Bovine Collagen Pure Protein Peptides Powder
Directions:Take 13g (2 LEVEL TABLESPOONS) per day, adding to hot or cold food & drinks. PLEASE NOTE: due to the nature of the ingredients, this product may not dissolve immediately and may have a slight taste. This is perfectly normal. Simply adjust the dose and experiment with foods and drinks to suit your personal preferences, mixing thoroughly before consuming.
Legal DisclaimerNot suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN? - Collagen is a protein made up of chains of amino acids formed in a triple helix configuration which build strong, flexible fibres that form the structure of our bodies. It is the most abundant protein found in hair, bones, tendons, ligaments, eyes, discs and organs and gives our skin and joints strength and elasticity. It also holds all of our cells and tissues together and ensures the integrity, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bones. It represents almost 30% of all human protein content.
WHY DO WE NEED COLLAGEN? - Collagen production peaks around the age of 20, slowing down as we age. This reduction causes the gradual deterioration of collagen fibres resulting in our skin becoming dehydrated and thinner and causing wrinkles to appear. It also leads to the loss of bone and cartilage plus increased pain, discomfort and inflammation in our joints. Our collagen contains 8 of the 9 essential amino acids the body needs and has 18 amino acids in total, including glycine which is an immuno-nutrient that helps the body create DNA and promotes more restorative sleep; proline which assists the body to produce its own collagen; glutamine which reduces inflammation of the gut and arginine which helps improve athletic performance.
WHAT DOES SCIENCE SAY? - For centuries, humans have consumed collagen in the form of bone broth to support their joint and bone health and, more recently, it’s benefits for skin, hair and nails plus wider health issues such as leaky gut and improved sleep have become more researched. Studies have demonstrated that over 90% of the peptides from collagen hydrolysate are digested and absorbed within a few hours after a meal, with clinical trials in 2014 showing that collagen peptides improved knee problems in elderly women. Later trials in 2015 showed that collagen fragmentation was also reduced after 4 weeks and decreased by 31% after 12 weeks and skin moisture increased by 28% after 8 weeks. In addition, a 2015 trial over 24 weeks showed improvement of joint pain, reduction of joint deterioration and pain reduction in athletes who were treated with dietary collagen hydrolysate supplement.
Collagen has been proved to be highly beneficial for reducing wrinkles, strengthening hair & nails, reducing joint pain and inflammation, building muscle and speeding up recovery from exercise and injury. Collagen helps repair cartilage and leaky gut; can improve sleep and reduce fatigue and also boosts metabolism & fat burning. Collagen is the perfect supplement for weight training and all forms of exercise and athletics, and is perfect for Keto, Paleo, HCG and fasting lifestyles.
IS COLLAGEN SAFE? - Collagen hydrolysate is a safe, sustainable and natural ingredient produced when gelatin is broken down into smaller chains of amino acids, called collagen peptides, via a process of hydrolysis (the breaking down of a compound using water). Unlike regular collagen, these collagen peptides (or hydrolysed collagen) are highly digestible and bioavailable, meaning the body can use them more easily. The solubility, absorption and digestibility varies amongst different grades of collagen which is why it is important to always select the highest grade of collagen and test how it dissolves, tastes and smells. We offer one of the highest quality and purest collagen powders available made using a state of the art, ISO 9001 manufacturing process to produce the purest protein peptides with the maximum solubility, absorption and efficacy and the minimum taste and smell.
IS COLLAGEN SUSTAINABLE? - By using a by-product from the already established cattle farming industry, collagen manufacturing eliminates waste by utilising raw material that would have otherwise been wasted. All of these above factors make Edible Health's Premium Collagen Hydrolysate Powder one of the most sustainable health supplements available, offering the highest quality protein peptides containing the most diverse range of healing properties. Our company is about Real People offering Real Products which produce Real Results and our sole aim is to help as many people as possible benefit from the incredible benefits of collagen hydrolysate.
- 100% purest protein peptides
- 8 out of 9 essential amino acids
- No nasty additives or allergens
- Maximum absorption
- Minimum taste & smell
- Safe & certified manufacturing
PRODUCT - Why Choose Our Collagen?
Our 100% PURE PROTEIN PEPTIDES are produced in a state of the art, ISO 9001 certified facility with full HACCP safety systems using a solvent-free, alkaline manufacturing process that involves no metal catalysts or irradiation. Only non-GMO, bovine hides from Brazilian cattle subject to official vet supervision are used. There are no scales, fins, hooves or tails in our product and no risk from heavy metals or fish allergies. The cattle are certified as free from BSE, antibiotics, hormones, preservatives and anabolic steroids enabling us to offer the PUREST COLLAGEN of the HIGHEST QUALITY that contains NO allergens, heavy metals, synthetic drugs, gluten, dairy or sugar. Our collagen is also fully WADA, Halal & Kosher certified and comes in a secure, recyclable tub with an easy to open, sealed lid to ensure no spilling or spoiling & an easy-to-peel-off label so you can rinse & re-use the tub. Our packaging is filled to the top with 400g - the perfect size for one month’s supply.
PEOPLE - Why Choose Our Company?
Our Company is a UK based business owned and operated by just the two of us – CORINNA & SIMON. We established Edible Health in 2016 because, through our own health challenges, we discovered the incredible healing powers of collagen and wanted to find a way to spread the word and help others. We are an ex-corporate, “mature” (whilst very young at heart) couple who want to bring “Old School” values into the online “New School” world. We stand by our mantra “PEOPLE BEFORE PROFITS" and believe in a professional yet personal work ethic. We are not “in it to make a quick buck” on Amazon and every customer matters to us. We are real people who really care, offering real products that really work. We answer all questions, reviews and emails personally. Read our Q&A, scroll through our reviews or drop us a line directly to see for yourself.
PREPARATION - How Do You Take Our Collagen?
The beauty of our collagen hydrolysate powder is that you can take as little or as much of the daily dose, giving you flexibility to use it in accordance to your own health requirements and taste. Please consult your GP if you are pregnant or under any medical supervision and don't exceed the recommended daily dose:
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. HOW MUCH? The recommended daily dose is 13g or two level tablespoons. We suggest you build up slowly, 1 teaspoon at a time, throughout the day.
2. HOW OFTEN? Consistency is key – take the recommended dose every day for at least 4-8 weeks to see results, although it can be sooner. And keep taking it!
3. HOW? Simply add one tablespoon to every 500ml of hot or cold drink. You can also stir into your favourite food to suit your taste. Try in warm lemon water, tea, coffee, smoothies, yoghurt, porridge, soup, curry, bolognese, casseroles, dressings or baking.
Just make sure you have plenty of Vitamin C in your diet to supports collagen production!
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW?
WHY BOVINE NOT MARINE? Collagen structure is the same regardless of whether it’s from cow, fish or pig. Peptide quality is far more important. Fish can cause allergies & contain heavy metals.
WHY NOT SACHETS or DRINKS? Powder = 400g collagen/month, add to any food or drink! Sachets = 204g collagen/month, may not like the taste!
WHY NOT CAPSULES? Powder = 400g collagen/month. Capsules = 21g collagen/month. Our powder is pure with no additives & allergens. Capsules contain additives.
WHY NOT GRASS-FED? No independent, regulatory body exists to verify such claims. It’s impossible to prove every cow has only ever eaten grass. We haven’t found a supplier who doesn’t use grains in their winter feed so all grass-fed claims are FALSE!
WHICH COLLAGEN TYPES? Collagen Type doesn’t matter because amino acid structures are very similar. The quality of peptides is far more important.
WHY NOT CREAM? Collagen molecules are too large to penetrate skin.
WHY 400g? Perfect for 1 month & auto-ordering.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The owner of the company is very supportive and genuinely cares about the quality of her products .
About to order my second tub :)
It arrived in great condition and with a protective hygiene seal.
It’s too early for me to say anything about the health benefits. I will report back.
I am very pleased that this is very fine powder and it doesn’t get lumpy when mixed in to my orange juice. It doesn’t smell at all and it doesn’t have a taste. I put off buying it because I was worried about a disgusting taste or smell which would make it undrinkable. Thankfully, you don’t even know it’s in there. I’m very pleased and hoping for good results!
Noticed my skin a lot smoother after a few weeks with this but nails and hair tend to grow faster too which is a little tedious.
Beware of obvious competitors posting fake reviews like A Robert.