- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Durgol Swiss Espresso special descaler for all coffee machines
|You Save:||£2.18 (22%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Special descaler for all coffee machines to ensure best quality coffee
- Safe and easy to use with effortless and fast descaling
- Has a proven cleaning effect and removes 99.9% of bacteria
- Extends coffee machine life thanks to its special machine care and protection formula
- 2 x 125ml
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Durgol Swiss Espresso Coffee Machine Descaler is safe and easy to use. Swiss Espresso is a premium quality descaler and is suitable for all types of coffee and espresso machines. Recommended for use in Starbucks coffee machines but also compatible with De'Longhi, Magimix, Krups, Philips, Bosch, Dualit, Jura, Greaf, Miele, Gaggia and Nespresso models.
1 x Coffee Machine Descaler
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, I knew what I was getting, it arrived quickly and easily, and has done the job.
Did not seem to work as well as the more expensive Gaggia de-scaler, so 100% of nothing is ..........
You have to try these things to learn.
You pays your money ...........
water was pale blue and not the usual electric-ish blue,on the second pull.
after draining/pulling the discaler solution, i also didn t have to pull 4 full water tank (only 2 and a half ) as i usually do to remove the chemical taste.
so i guess it s my favorite product so far,for regular descaling as it save me a lot of time
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a brilliant value pack of descales. An excellent product I have used before and will use again in the future.Published on 9 July 2014 by Bill
Once again, no instructions in English & I don't plan on taking an intensive French course to lean how to use this productPublished on 18 Jun. 2013 by c g c