Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
|Price:||£25.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (7%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Now you can enjoy real fresh coffee in the same time it takes to make instant coffee!
- The AeroPress takes just one minute to make smooth perfect coffee every time
- Actual press time is just 20 seconds
- Simple and quick to clean; there's no washing-up of fiddly parts
- The AeroPress is everything you need to make professional coffee at home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Aerobie AeroPress is a revolutionary new way to make perfect coffee every time. It really is so simple to use that once you own an AeroPress you won’t want to go back to instant coffee or using far more expensive coffee brewers. The AeroPress uses gentle air pressure with creates a smooth rich flavour with lower acidity and without bitterness. Other coffee makers drip hot water on to a bed of ground coffee which results in over extracting at the centre and under extracting the flavour from the edges, but the AeroPress brewing system results in uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavour. The AeroPress comes with full instructions for use; just add your coffee and water!
1 x Coffee Machine
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
With aero press, it is very flexible, you can have 1-4 scoops of coffee to 1-4 water (the water levels on the aero press) so strong expresso to Americano, you can use a shot as a base for latte or cappachino too, there's lots of recipes, brewing for longer, methods to try, we recommended the inverted method and koffi metal disks fine and mesh. Our moka pot hasn't been used since this arrived. It's quick, easy, not too expensive compare to coffee machines and you just add ground coffee which is cheaper than pods. All you need is hot water and coffee (we also use a digital thermometer) you can travel anyway as it's compact, light and so versatile. 1000% recommend! We used to use our moka 3-4 times a day, not any more.
It may appear expensive for a bit of plastic tube and rubber seal but the value is in what it does and for that the cost is worthwhile.
I will buy again when this one eventually wears out.