- Also check our best rated Office Chair reviews
Topstar Open Art 2010 Swivel Chair - Black/Red
|Price:||£285.78 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£143.22 (33%)|
- Head- and backrest with breathable mesh cover
- Moulded seat with rounded leading edge
- Height adjustable "T2(OPA)" armrests, with soft arm pads and width adjustable via bolting
- Black polyamide base
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Topstar Open Art 2010 Swivel Chair - Black/Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Songmics||Songmics||hjh OFFICE|
|Item Dimensions||—||51 cm x 53 cm x 1.18 m||62.99 cm x 54 cm x 1.2 m||68 x 78 x 34 cm||66 cm x 67 cm x 1.16 m||48 cm x 48 cm x 1.11 m|
|Item Weight||—||11 kg||—||—||—||17 kg|
|Material||—||Metal, Fabric||Plastic, Fabric||Metal||Metal||Fabric|
Design- and comfort swivel chair in a mesh optic.
High backrest with an integrated Body-Balance-Tec®-joint and height adjustable lumbar support, which enables an even bigger freedom of movement while sitting and supports your back optimal.
Backrest tension effect can be adjusted individually to the body weight by the lever on the right hand side below the seat.
Convenient comfort moulded seat with rounded leading edge.
Ergonomically shaped headrest which can be adjusted individually in height and depth to the user.
Synchro-relax-mechanism for a synchronic adjustment of the seat and backrest angle and with a extra wide opening angle for leaning back relaxed, lockable in front position.
Stageless height adjustable via Toplift (LGA-tested).
Decorative and solid black polyamide base, equipped with braked double-wheel safety castors suitable for carpet floors.
Including height adjustable „T2(OPA)“ armrests, with soft arm pads, width adjustable via bolting.
Seat with a black 3D-meh fabric cover, backrest and headrest with a red mesh cover (100 % Polyester).
This product has the GS-sign of the LGA Nuremberg and complies in this relation to all security requirements.
Seat heigth, -width, -depth: 43-52 cm, 48 cm, 50 cm; Backrest height: 55 cm; Headrest height: 20-28 cm.
Optionally available: special castors for hard floors e. g. marble and stone floors (6990).
Note: chair will be delivered partly disassembled.
Top Customer Reviews
+ Looks great and makes your desk area look a bit more spacious due to the minimalistic design and mesh.
+ Plenty of adjustments.
+ Mesh is very cool/breathable, both on the seat and the back.
+ Rolls on floor + Spins around easily.
+ Chair back tilts side-to-side slightly to adjust to your posture, so you get better support.
+ Arm rests are quite solid and durable, but still slightly squidgy and smooth.
+ Adjustable head rest works great.
+ Keeps you in a good posture!
- Seat cushioning is a bit too thin - fine for 1-2hours, then my behind aches a bit!
- Adjustable Lumbar support too often slips down to the lowest position.
- Arm rests are very slightly too far apart for my narrow build.
- Very minor wobble + chair squeak.
- Mesh seat gathers dust/debris etc and really needs to be hoovered to clean between the mesh gaps.
- Cats + the mesh backing could be a recipe for disaster if they like to scratch! (However mine are well behaved so far^^)
What I'm not sure about:
* I can't figure out how long this chair will last - it could be durable enough for 10years+ or it might only last like 2. The materials certainly feel very durable, but they're thin and simple, so once they start to go the chair will die off quickly.
* I find it really quite comfy considering it's a good-posture PC chair. But have issue with the seat - which you might also find is just a bit solid, especially if you need to sit for long spells without breaks. It's made of ~2inch foam, but there only feels like 1inch of give in the middle, so it is just a little too hard.Read more ›
Two years have gone by since I bought this product. It is still as strong as the day I unpacked it. The mesh on the seat is now quite dirty and I am not sure how to clean it. It would be nice if TopStar provided cleaning instructions on their website. Not sure if I can use upholstery cleaner. I don't like how dirty the mesh is but I don't want to use the wrong product and ruin what is more or less a good chair.Read more ›
I have seen much, MUCH better quality for the price!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased one of these chairs back in November 2012 and have used it near enough everyday for many hours at a time since then, so I feel I am in a good position to provide an... Read morePublished 5 months ago by HarleyQuinn
This chair is definitely comparable in terms of comfort to the chairs I have in office that is upwards of £700. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Chun Ng
The movement of the parts of this chair are top notch. Each piece moves with you in all directions.
Some minor niggles:
Locking in the upward position puts the back... Read more
Very nice and comfortable chair, I no longer get tension head aches thanks to the head rest and the tension control for the back rest is really helpful as you can rest at pretty... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Karl Johnson
Not bad but was missing a screw to fix the back bit into place.
I've been using for a while now (over a year) and although it's better than my old chair, the armrests are... Read more
Best Chair i have ever owned or sat on, self employed web developer, sometimes sitting for 14+ hours when things get swamped, has saved my neck and back.Published on 17 April 2015 by Mr J Roberts
Very comfy. Easy adjustment. Had for 6 months. No problems. Head swivel slightly annoying, needs to be stiffer.Published on 22 Jan. 2015 by M J S
Simple to put together, great quality, and very comfortable. Very happy!Published on 5 Jan. 2015 by Marc